Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is five days after ovulation to early for implantation

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 4:28 PM
  • 14 Replies
Having some pretty bad af type cramps been going on for a few hours now cramping this early is odd for my cycle and my lower back is starting to hurt as well is it to early for implantation or can it happen now I am hoping that's what it is planning on testing in a few days so guess we will see then
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 4:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Yiggle09
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:12 PM

http://www.babymed.com/implantation-bleeding-spotting says it can happen 5 to 7 days post ovulation

Lmallonee
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:14 PM
2 moms liked this
I had cramping at 10dpo and implantation bleeding at 11. When I walked I could tell my uterus felt funny... I thought I was symptom spotting :)
JennasMom2
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:16 PM

I was 6 dpo yesterday and had the same thing happen, this morning I had sharp twinges of pain in my right ovary (which is the one side that's been cramping since O day) but nothing since then. I've heard of implantation as early as 3 dpo with 6-7 days as average and I think 10-12 days being the longest. I'd say it's very possible that's what you felt. Keep me posted! Good luck!

PomskyLove
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:19 PM
Thank you I will check it out

Quoting Yiggle09:

http://www.babymed.com/implantation-bleeding-spotting says it can happen 5 to 7 days post ovulation

PomskyLove
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:23 PM
Thanks just caught me off guard is all good luck when you testing

Quoting JennasMom2:

I was 6 dpo yesterday and had the same thing happen, this morning I had sharp twinges of pain in my right ovary (which is the one side that's been cramping since O day) but nothing since then. I've heard of implantation as early as 3 dpo with 6-7 days as average and I think 10-12 days being the longest. I'd say it's very possible that's what you felt. Keep me posted! Good luck!

JennasMom2
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:28 PM

I'm thinking Saturday. What about you?

Quoting PomskyLove: Thanks just caught me off guard is all good luck when you testing
Quoting JennasMom2:

Meg2011425
by Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:31 PM
No because I got the same thing but with a little pinkish blood. FX! Hope it all turns out for you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JennasMom2
by on Jul. 24, 2014 at 1:51 PM

Do you temp or use opks? How do you know when you ovulated?

rebeccasmommy09
by Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 2:33 PM

I started cramping today as well (I'm 6-7 dpo). They're different from af cramps though. Much lower and more to one side.

PomskyLove
by on Jul. 24, 2014 at 2:34 PM
Good luck hope you get a bfp soon

Quoting rebeccasmommy09:

I started cramping today as well (I'm 6-7 dpo). They're different from af cramps though. Much lower and more to one side.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)