Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So confused, Need help please.

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 4:39 PM
  • 9 Replies

Hello ladies, I have one daughter who will be 2 in october and me and my husband have been trying for baby #2 for a couple months now so any way i start my period very regularyly so last month my period was a day late it went from June 16th-18th which isnt very un regular for me but a couple days later i started spotting it latest 2 1/2 weeks did a test Negative so the 15th on this month i was suppost to get my period didnt come i didn't want to get my hopes up but its the 23rd now and still no period i did one of those $1 test and negative what do you ladies think, Thank you

by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 4:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
huntersmoma21
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 4:47 PM
Maybe try a FR? They are more sensitive than the $1 store tests.
Yiggle09
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I'd call your dr.

Livinthedream1
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:40 PM

I called my doc they cant get me in for another week , And i tried the digital test, you know 1-2 2-3 3+ and Not pregnant but i dont see how im not pregnant .And if im not pregnant wtf is going on, has anyone else had this happen?

Audrey2013
by Audrey on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:03 PM
Do u have a health dept u can get an apt with? I'd make an appt with ur dr anyways even if a week away
Livinthedream1
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:41 PM

Not that i know of im thinking of going to urgent care tomorrow morning lets hope its pregnancy

Quoting Audrey2013: Do u have a health dept u can get an apt with? I'd make an appt with ur dr anyways even if a week away

nloy
by Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:49 PM
Something like this happened to me..I had my AF April 15 and then didn't have AF again until June 25. I got strep throat really bad in May and was on antibiotic and my doctor thought that was the reason why I skipped a month. P.S. I had about 19 bfn during that time.
tluvsd2
by TONI on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:52 PM
I WAS LATE LAST MONTH DUE TO A LATE OVULATION THAT HAPPENS BUT I WOULD CALL MY DR GO N FOR A BLOOD TEST SWEETY GOOD LUCK😊
Livinthedream1
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:57 PM

thank you but whats bfn

Quoting nloy: Something like this happened to me..I had my AF April 15 and then didn't have AF again until June 25. I got strep throat really bad in May and was on antibiotic and my doctor thought that was the reason why I skipped a month. P.S. I had about 19 bfn during that time.

nloy
by Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 3:35 PM
Bfn is A negative pregnancy test

Quoting Livinthedream1:

thank you but whats bfn

Quoting nloy: Something like this happened to me..I had my AF April 15 and then didn't have AF again until June 25. I got strep throat really bad in May and was on antibiotic and my doctor thought that was the reason why I skipped a month. P.S. I had about 19 bfn during that time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)