Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can't get preggo

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:48 PM
  • 10 Replies
So of course my mom finds out that I've been sick to my stomach since yesterday and she has to ask. I would only be like 6dpo anyways so too early for any sickness. I told my mom I'm not my sis. Lol. My sister is always knocked up. Me on the other hand, 10 yrs perfect unexplained infertility.

Oh well well be adopting soon. But in the meantime I wish my stomach felt better.
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
charm2mama
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:29 PM

I'm so sorry..unexplained infertility is the worse! You don't know what exactly to do. I hope you feel better soon. I'm glad to hear you are adopting soon!

Texasladybug84
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:01 PM
Thanks!

Quoting charm2mama:

I'm so sorry..unexplained infertility is the worse! You don't know what exactly to do. I hope you feel better soon. I'm glad to hear you are adopting soon!

hypersquirrel
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:27 PM
((((Hugs)))))
blessbest
by KristinMom on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:09 PM
1 mom liked this
I know how It feels not to be able to have kids and not to knw what the problem is...let me share a hopeful and miraculous story wid u!!!

My aunt couldn't give birth for 15yrs, she used to cry, threaten to quit her marriage,..but people advised her not to lose hope that God is gonna do it..finally, God did it, she's now a proud mum of two amazing kids!!!..tons of baby dust ur way!
dancermommy52
by on Aug. 23, 2014 at 12:39 AM
Im sorry I am to having trouble with no explanation it is so frustrating
Icequeen2014
by on Sep. 20, 2014 at 10:15 PM
1 mom liked this

I hate when people ask that because its not like they dont know that you have been struggling. any way i know tons of people who adopt then get preggo and even if thats not the case for you at least you will still have your baby.

mamatink7
by Franceska on Sep. 25, 2014 at 10:26 PM
Unexplained is the worse especially when those rude questions keep coming when are guys having babies? Yeah what do you say to that? This is why only a VERY few very close friends know a little about whats happening.
Hugs and prayers
Peterrabbit
by Bronze Member on Sep. 26, 2014 at 1:05 PM
I too have been struggling with unexplained infertility for eight years. It hurts bad sometimes when you see people with babies and other situations. I use to cry when i would pass the baby department. GL. I do believe in miracles.
Texasladybug84
by on Sep. 26, 2014 at 1:09 PM
I just don't care anymore. I have been able to numb myself from all of that. I just accepted accepted it. Oh well, could be worse things in life.

Quoting Peterrabbit: I too have been struggling with unexplained infertility for eight years. It hurts bad sometimes when you see people with babies and other situations. I use to cry when i would pass the baby department. GL. I do believe in miracles.
KjsMama11
by Jade on Sep. 26, 2014 at 1:31 PM

Have you tried Fertilaid? Look into it, if you haven't. I hope this is your month..Please don't lose hope!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)