Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Share your BFP story!! :)

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:19 PM
  • 13 Replies
When did you get your BFP?
How late in your cycle were you before you tested?
Any changes in CM before BFP?
I thought this would be a fun & informative post. I see so many woman ask about the same thing over and over with no answers and most of the posts like these are older. So share your stories ladies!!!

*I'm currently waiting for AF, I tested a few days ago and got a BFN. So far I'm 4 days late with thick lotion like CM (sorry tmi) & no signs of AF showing up*
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mom2five87
by Jen on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I got mine on my birthday, November 17th. I was 10 dpo, CD 26. It was super faint that day. I actually thought it might be an evap but it was darker the next day. I had lotiony cm starting at about 7 dpo.
xLadyHazex
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:41 PM
Im starting to wonder if lotiony CM is an early symptom. :/
Mom2five87
by Jen on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Could be. Gl :)

Quoting xLadyHazex: Im starting to wonder if lotiony CM is an early symptom. :/
blessbest
by KristinMom on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:00 PM

Mobile Photo

I got mine 3days to Af due date, although what really made me to test was that I had implantation which I initially thought was my period...when I saw the plus sign on the hpt, I couldn't believe my eyes!!!

Quoting xLadyHazex: When did you get your BFP?
How late in your cycle were you before you tested?
Any changes in CM before BFP?
I thought this would be a fun & informative post. I see so many woman ask about the same thing over and over with no answers and most of the posts like these are older. So share your stories ladies!!!

*I'm currently waiting for AF, I tested a few days ago and got a BFN. So far I'm 4 days late with thick lotion like CM (sorry tmi) & no signs of AF showing up*
xLadyHazex
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:43 PM
@Mom2five87 Thank you. Hopefully I'll be able to post my BFP soon :) and @blessbest Congrats on your sticky bun!!!!
hopeful_leslie
by Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:01 PM
I dont have a bfp to share (just yet) but do have a question if someone could help me.. Ive had 3 babies the youngest being 8 and dont remember at all what the cm was like when i was pregnant. Im only 7-8 dpo but have this (sorry tmi) really lotiony cm happening. Ive had this before a day or so before AF but this is just a ton and ive never ever had this much. Along with mild cramping. No theres no itch or oder so i know its not any tyoe of infection. Just curious on what you all think and if this is something you experienced before getting your bfp. We are on cycle 16 so this would be so wonderful. Its been a long 16 months. Thanks for any advice
xLadyHazex
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:23 PM
@hopeful_leslie I'm in the same boat. I've had this CM for the past 2 days and I'm at a total loss. I know this doesn't answer your question, just lettin you know you're not alone :)
our.love.story
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:49 PM
1 mom liked this
I got my BFP one morning after I woke up super early, got ready in like 3 minutes, and then went like a zombie to get donuts...and proceeded to eat way more than I care to admit. Haha. I was a couple of weeks late for AF, I honestly didn't think I was, but at the same time I knew I was, if that makes any sense. The test line popped up super dark immediately and I almost couldn't see the control line so in my disbelief, I actually thought for a second it was negative...till I realized that the line was in the wrong spot and then saw the super faint control line because the test line was so dark. I had a decent amount of symptoms, that I explained away before the BFP. I had heartburn, sore boobs, was super tired, and I'm pretty sure I had quite a bit of CM.
hopeful_leslie
by Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 4:16 PM
Thanks honey, it just seems every site i turn to for an answer has nothing, means nothing and it just gets so frustrating :(
After 16 months of trying i pray this is our month

Quoting xLadyHazex: @hopeful_leslie I'm in the same boat. I've had this CM for the past 2 days and I'm at a total loss. I know this doesn't answer your question, just lettin you know you're not alone :)
xLadyHazex
by on Jul. 24, 2014 at 5:19 PM
I know how you feel. We've been in this journey for a while now and Im hoping this is our month too. This morning I had some really thick white CM which seems promising. Any new updates on your end?

Quoting hopeful_leslie: Thanks honey, it just seems every site i turn to for an answer has nothing, means nothing and it just gets so frustrating :(
After 16 months of trying i pray this is our month

Quoting xLadyHazex: @hopeful_leslie I'm in the same boat. I've had this CM for the past 2 days and I'm at a total loss. I know this doesn't answer your question, just lettin you know you're not alone :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)