Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Clomid question

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:08 PM
  • 6 Replies
Does clomid make your lining thin? I was on 50 first month no ov then 2nd and 3rd 100mg ov both but didn't get preg. Now Dr. Wants me to go back to 50 (plus trigger shot, monitoring and iui) she said my lining is thin Perhaps due to the 100mg clomid. Do you guys think I will ov on 50 considering I didn't my first month? Any input is much appreciated!
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Jul. 24, 2014 at 5:00 PM

It normally takes several rounds before it makes it thin but im sure it is possible it can do it with only a few rounds. I was on round 6 and it made mine super thin. To thicken it up, ask to be put on progesterone.

VinVanMom
by on Jul. 24, 2014 at 5:05 PM

Other meds might work better for you. You may ovulate. Never know. 

shopper4
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 5:59 PM

Thanks guys! I've been emailing back and fourth with my dr. I am starting the first 50 mg pill tonight. I just hope she is right about this it would be such ashame to finally be ready for the iui and not have ovulated due to the low dosage! Will keep ya posted :)

rabzmum
by Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 6:23 PM
Hi dear :) jus a question the progestrone is taken in form of tablets? Curious because I took my first cycle of clomid50mg to treat pcos ovukated day 16 with follicle at 25.5mm beded that day and day after onve each day. im now waiting for af due in about a week but have no preg symptoms.soo depressed already.

Quoting hypnautica:

It normally takes several rounds before it makes it thin but im sure it is possible it can do it with only a few rounds. I was on round 6 and it made mine super thin. To thicken it up, ask to be put on progesterone.

Shorty6160
by Kate on Jul. 24, 2014 at 6:58 PM
I'm taking clomidand doc put me on 400 mg of pprogesterone every night
shopper4
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 7:48 PM
Have you been on progesterone the whole cycle or only after you finished the clomid?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)