• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1st Month of TTC

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:54 AM
  • 3 Replies

this was the first month that me and DH have actually made an effort to get pregnant. And it was a big fat failure. I was a little excited because we had done everything right that I can think of and my usually very regular period was 2 days late! But alas today I got my little gift from lady nature. I am a little bummed out but from what I am gathering on an app that I rely on, getting pregnant your first month of trying doesn't happen that often. Im not giving up but Im starting to see that just because you do everything right, you arent guaranteed anything. 

by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
bem8489
by Brandy on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:07 AM

Did you chart or anything?? Use OPKS?? How often did you BD??

6fx11ce275
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:17 AM

I keep up with when I am ovulating and when my most fertile days are each month. I keep up with my cycle and all thats going on down there. Im thinking I should have used more ovulation kits to keep better track. My fertilite days for July was from 3-9 with my ovulation day being on the 7th. We Bd on the 1,3,4,6,8 so about every other day or so. 

I am thinking that if my period was two days late then my ovulation day was also probably later than usual too and I missed it by not Bd for the rest of the week 

bem8489
by Brandy on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:20 AM

This cycle you should try just BDing every other day from the day AF end until 3 weeks later just to be sure.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)