Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feeling discouraged...Clearblue Easy Digi's?

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:53 AM
  • 28 Replies

I bought some clearblue digitals last night. I'm 9dpo and was feeling anxious and decided to test this AM- a big ol "not pregnant" showed up and I, of course, got upset. I wasn't planning to test until at least tomorrow. I also noticed the test was a little glitchy and I wasn't sure if I got enough urine on it so that bothered me too. I'm disappointed and regret taking the test all together. I feel like I should have just waited until the results would be more accurate. Now, I sit here wondering if that was accurate or if it's too early. I had some bad cramping on Tuesday (maybe implantation?) so I thought maybe there would be just enough Hcg by today. Ugh! I'm so discouraged and annoyed with myself! :( I've debated buying a FRER and testing tomorrow but I'm nervous and I don't want to be crazy over it. I have 2 more digitals left. I just feel like I need to relax but it's so hard to do! What are your experiences with Clearblue Easy Digitals?

by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
one-more
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:58 AM
I tend to test early and get a neg result, then like you get discouraged and upset. I know this is easier said than done, but, try to be patient, wait a week. I know that's a long time but trust me! if it took, it will show accurate results then. If you ever even ask your doctor an Hcg blood level needs to be at least 25 for a urine test to show a possitive result. Have you had a progesterone test done?
JennasMom2
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:02 AM

No, I havent. I know my drs always say to wait until period is missed to test. ugh!

Quoting one-more: I tend to test early and get a neg result then like you get discouraged and upset. I know this is easier said than done but try to be patient wait a week. I know that a long time but trust me if it took it will show accurate results then. If you ever even ask your doctor an Hcg blood level needs to be at least 25 for a urine test to show a possitive. Have you had a progesterone test done?

one-more
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:13 AM
My doctor tells me to test on day 30 and if it's a neg then she interviews with clomid. Of course we are on cycle 3. Try to have a baby is stressful and aggravating but the time when we sit back relax and just "give up" is when our body let's conception take over. Our body's can tell when we stress with causes late ovulation or ovulation of an immature egg. Try to talk to your doc and tell her how upset you are becoming and she can recommend trying Counceling or maybe an anti desspresant
JennasMom2
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:50 AM

It's not at that point yet for me, I just feel like I'm overly anxious. Just hard for me to relax knowing that the possibility is there. 

Quoting one-more: My doctor tells me to test on day 30 and if it's a neg then she interviews with clomid. Of course we are on cycle 3. Try to have a baby is stressful and aggravating but the time when we sit back relax and just "give up" is when our body let's conception take over. Our body's can tell when we stress with causes late ovulation or ovulation of an immature egg. Try to talk to your doc and tell her how upset you are becoming and she can recommend trying Counceling or maybe an anti desspresant

Coqui17
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:18 AM

Fingers crossed sweety. 

JennasMom2
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:16 AM

Thank you! :)

Quoting Coqui17:

Fingers crossed sweety. 

JennasMom2
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:35 PM

BUMP!

CookiMakinMomma
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:58 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm 16 dpo. AF hasn't made her appearance (2 days late) I plan on testing this weekend but I'm so anxious to do it right now just so I'll know!
marissabrookee
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:18 PM

Dont test with a digi til at least 13-14DPO, I got a faint line on a pink dye test at 9 and 10DPO then tested with a digi on 11, 12 and 13DPO and got "Not pregnant" and on 14DPO I got "pregnant".

tluvsd2
by TONI on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:20 PM
IV HEARD THE DIGIS R NOT AS SENSITIVE I WOULD USE A FRER THEY PICK UP EARLY SWEETY FX! U R STILL EARLY IM PRAYNU GET YOUR BFP!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)