Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC 3.5 YEARS.

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:18 AM
  • 11 Replies
My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 3.5 years now going on 4. & we have had no luck I'm just here for support and to support anyone else :)
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Diamonds62009
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:05 PM

welcome to the group! me and my hubby have been trying for 6 1/2 yrs with 1 loss and still no luck. Have you seen a dr about why your not getting pregnant? Do you ovulate each month? Did you discuss if you have pcos?

Mrs.Escobedo
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:14 PM
We have been trying all natural way but now that its really stressed me out I've found several support groups and gotten lots of advice. I've scheduled my first Dr appointment since TTC & pray that everything is ok. I Do not have regular periods sometimes I go as long as a year without them. I'm on 8 months no period right now. I have been told to ask my Dr about pcos I have all the symptoms my heart will break if I do have that. I just pray that nothing is horribly wrong. Another factor is my age difference with my husband he is 35 & I am 20 he has 3 children from his past relationship. So i always think maybe its not him its just me but he will be getting checked as well. Thank you for replying
Diamonds62009
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:51 PM

even if you have pcos it is treatable.. i was diagnosed with pcos back in 2008 when hubby and i started ttc i came off bc in feb and had no period for 6 months and decided to see why and i have all the signs of pcos the only thing i dont have is all the cysts on my ovaries. they can prescribe you Metformin if your insulin resistant and clomid to help induce ovulation as well as provera(progesterone) to induce a period.  

Quoting Mrs.Escobedo: We have been trying all natural way but now that its really stressed me out I've found several support groups and gotten lots of advice. I've scheduled my first Dr appointment since TTC & pray that everything is ok. I Do not have regular periods sometimes I go as long as a year without them. I'm on 8 months no period right now. I have been told to ask my Dr about pcos I have all the symptoms my heart will break if I do have that. I just pray that nothing is horribly wrong. Another factor is my age difference with my husband he is 35 & I am 20 he has 3 children from his past relationship. So i always think maybe its not him its just me but he will be getting checked as well. Thank you for replying

tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:59 PM
1 mom liked this

11 going on 12 here... fx'd now that you are with us you have a speedy BFP

lovinthislife08
by Tiffanee on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:18 PM

4 goin on 5 here. GL and FX for all of us! :)

tluvsd2
by TONI on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:48 PM
1 mom liked this
5 HERE:( I HOPE U GET YOUR LIL MIRACLE SOON SWEETY GOOD LUCK TO U!
Mrs.Escobedo
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:26 PM

Mobile Photo

For all you ladies ! <3
WOFFT
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:29 PM
1 mom liked this
It's almost 2years for me. Some days are better than others. I pray it happens sooner for us all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VinVanMom
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:31 PM
Seven years here good luck!
Peterrabbit
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:43 PM
Been trying for 8 yrs. I do have a 14 dd and 13 SD. Good luck
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)