Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Faint line on one but negative on another?

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:28 AM
  • 2 Replies

Hey ladies!! So yesterday I tested with First Response and got a faint line that had me believing that in a few days, I may have a bfp. Today, I had a negative but it was on a U-check test from the dollar store. I'm inclined to trust First Response better but I've heard lately that they aren't as reliable...that sometimes you get lines on them. Any experience with these?

by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
JennasMom2
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:59 AM
1 mom liked this

I haven't used the dollar store preg. tests but I've heard that they take longer to get a positive... I would try another first response tomorrow with FMU and see if you notice a difference. I used a clear blue digi this AM (9dpo and neg) and wish I would have tried the first response instead, they apparently are way more sensitive than anything else. I just read something that they detected as low as 6.5 mius. Crazy! 

How many DPO?

breemom88
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:02 PM
1 mom liked this

I plan to test Sunday to give it a good few days. Those tests are super expensive and I've already spent a small fortune lol. My AF isn't technically due until the 28th, so I figured that I could wait until then and if I still don't get a BFP...wait a few days after missed AF. Currently, I'm 12 dpo...but I'm not totally sure when I o'd...so it could be less.

Quoting JennasMom2:

I haven't used the dollar store preg. tests but I've heard that they take longer to get a positive... I would try another first response tomorrow with FMU and see if you notice a difference. I used a clear blue digi this AM (9dpo and neg) and wish I would have tried the first response instead, they apparently are way more sensitive than anything else. I just read something that they detected as low as 6.5 mius. Crazy! 

How many DPO?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)