Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The right over the counter pill?

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:03 PM
  • 2 Replies

We are trying for our second child together. (alittle back ground) I was 41 (gasp) hadnt had a pregnancy for 12 yrs. (jaw drops) Dh and I were trying to conceive for a year (we both tried Fertilaid but quit after months of nothing) then found out we were expecting a week before our Fertility Appointment. (Yeaaa) Well, LO is just shy of 7 mnths and I am now 42 (swallows hard) we would like to try for one more. I have been taking an online fertility pill again (Conceive Easy) with no results (dont want to get pregnant in another year). Has anyone tried or used a certain one and got pregnant? I have been reading about Clomid? Thanks for any help.

by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
tluvsd2
by TONI on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:00 PM
IM N MY 40S STARTED LATE:/ BUT STILL PRAYN FOR MY MIRACLE!:) I DID ONE ROUND OF CLOMID IM LOW ON EGGS:( BUT I DID HAVE A CHEMICAL PREGNANCY WITH IT SO THRS HOPE AND UP UNTIL U R 46 YOU STILL HAVE A GOOD CHANCE THATS WHAT MY OLD RE SAID I DO TALE A GOOD PRENATAL W DHA ALONG W SUPEMENTS TO HELP W EGG QUALITY BUT AGE WISE I SO KNOW WHR U R COMING FROM IT'S HARDER AS WE GET OLDER GOOD LUCK AND BABY DUST TO U HOPEFULLY SOME OTHERS CAN GIVE U SOME NEW IDEAS!:)
beckyv1972
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:09 PM

Quoting tluvsd2: IM N MY 40S STARTED LATE:/ BUT STILL PRAYN FOR MY MIRACLE!:) I DID ONE ROUND OF CLOMID IM LOW ON EGGS:( BUT I DID HAVE A CHEMICAL PREGNANCY WITH IT SO THRS HOPE AND UP UNTIL U R 46 YOU STILL HAVE A GOOD CHANCE THATS WHAT MY OLD RE SAID I DO TALE A GOOD PRENATAL W DHA ALONG W SUPEMENTS TO HELP W EGG QUALITY BUT AGE WISE I SO KNOW WHR U R COMING FROM IT'S HARDER AS WE GET OLDER GOOD LUCK AND BABY DUST TO U HOPEFULLY SOME OTHERS CAN GIVE U SOME NEW IDEAS!:)

Chemical Pregnancy? It says to start on 50 mg for a week I think. I know age plays a factor to a point and know I can get pregnant (did after 12 yrs) I just would like the two close together and since it took a year for her and its been alittle over half a year im doubting it will happen in the time im hoping. Thank you SOO much for the advice and baby dust (heehee)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)