• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cd 43, annoyed.... Free t4 normal range , ugh (pic added)

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:30 PM
  • 4 Replies
I'm on cd 43 for basically no reason!!! I've had perfect normal 35 day cycles.... Usually if something is off it's my thyroid, I got it checked and it's fine, perfectly normal range, I have no period symptoms besides my face breaking out...... Took a pregnancy test 3 days ago, bfn..... Sigh, I'm frustrated. Not having a period just for this short amount of time has whacked out my hormones so much, I'm on edge with everything
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Torienslilmama
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:02 PM

Mobile Photo

Bfn again :/
Torienslilmama
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:34 PM
Bump, any ideas? Maybe stress?
bem8489
by Brandy on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:46 PM
2 moms liked this

You could have just had a cycle where you didnt ovulate.. my cycles were the same every month 35 day cycles. This month and last i had to get provera to jump start it because i didnt ovulate

FutureCooper118
by Kylie on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:50 PM

I'm sorry you're cycle is all messed up this month. A lot of times there's no real reason behind it, we just get a little off. Try not to stress out too much.. doctors don't typically see it as an issue until you haven't had a period in a good couple of months (which I know sounds CRAZY.. had the same thing expect opposite where I didn't stop bleeding for 2 months and my doctor said it was fine unless I reached 3+ months nonstop/became anemic) I hope the witch comes soon so you can be done and on to the next cycle TTC. GL!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)