Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How is everyone today? Did you you do anything exciting this past week? What are your plans for the weekend?

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:15 PM
  • 10 Replies

I'm sorry that this has nothing to do with TTC  but I am feeling chatty today.

I am better now then I was this morning  because this morning my fiance lashed out at me because I been distant the last few days and he thought I  had somebody else which I don't but before that my daughter decided for the second night in a row to get up at the butt crack of dawn at 3 am and when I went to feed my rabbit I saw that the hutch door was wide open but luckily I found Peeps  under my daughter's slide and my fiance help me chase him back into the hutch.

I took my daughter to the park today to play in the water which cost me $20 in cabs  and coaxing on my part because she just wanted to do the swing there and I got her to model one of the bows from Julia's Bowtique that I won to send them a thank you on instagram and facebook. She napping now because she refused to stay up and was passing out of her floor mid tantrum. I also entered some book giveaway for myself and a melissa & doug giveaway on facebook. I hope I win her something else.

\

^ the other bow headbands I  won.

I think I'm going to either take her back to this park sunday or maybe go back to feet goats and pet cows. 

I had a blast but she was scared of the goats but adored the chickens.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Khooks
by Jessica on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:31 PM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

My day started off hectic but this afternoon was really good. Starting my son in soccer this fall and we watched youtube videos then went to the park and practiced. He's got a good kick and he really enjoyed it.
ZOMBEHH
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:25 PM

He's adorable! 

My nephews (age 7 and 9) are doing football.

Quoting Khooks:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

My day started off hectic but this afternoon was really good. Starting my son in soccer this fall and we watched youtube videos then went to the park and practiced. He's got a good kick and he really enjoyed it.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

our.love.story
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:46 PM
Great!! Passed my 3 hour glucose test, showed the doctor that my blood pressure isn't high, I just get really anxious right before seeing baby, and got to see baby again!! The day started off crappy but it turned around and now I'm just cuddling with the husband and enjoying my night!

Your daughter is adorable! :)
PomskyLove
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:49 PM
Cute pictures looks like you all had a great time
ZOMBEHH
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank  you!

Quoting our.love.story: Great!! Passed my 3 hour glucose test, showed the doctor that my blood pressure isn't high, I just get really anxious right before seeing baby, and got to see baby again!! The day started off crappy but it turned around and now I'm just cuddling with the husband and enjoying my night! Your daughter is adorable! :)

ZOMBEHH
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:03 PM
2 moms liked this

As long as she has a good time and doesn't turn into one of these kids I'll be glad.

Quoting PomskyLove: Cute pictures looks like you all had a great time

Khooks
by Jessica on Jul. 26, 2014 at 9:21 AM
Thank you, he's 4, really big for his age and everyone says he should football but I think soccer is more his thing right now.

Quoting ZOMBEHH:

He's adorable! 

My nephews (age 7 and 9) are doing football.

Quoting Khooks:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

bubbles072013
by Sammi on Jul. 26, 2014 at 10:22 AM

Yours kids are adorable!!

well Friday was my Birthday Day went out to dinner with DH & family

Going out with my friends tonight!!!

ZOMBEHH
by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 11:36 AM
Quoting bubbles072013:

Yours kids are adorable!!

well Friday was my Birthday Day went out to dinner with DH & family

Going out with my friends tonight!!!

That looks so delicious.

Emycf
by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 12:08 PM

This has been a crazy week here. My fil decided to check himself into the psychiatric ward at the hospital because he got evicted, so to him that was the best housing option. He's a little strange, and truly does have some mental health issues which are easily controlled with medication. Of course, while he's there we have his dog, and I woke up this morning to discover she had somehow gotten out of our fence and has run away. No idea where to even begin looking.

Had my preconception app on Thursday and got a list of supplements I need to be taking. Also on Thursday the filter to dh's 125 gallon fishtank busted and leaked about 15 gallons of water all over my dinning room floor while we were out. All but one of the fish died. And today I'm missing my best-friend's daughter's birthday party for reasons which are completely silly to me, but also out of my control and I'm pretty unhappy about it. Ugh.

On the positive side, we're taking care of a 3 mn old girl. Got her on Tuesday and we'll have her through Wednesday. It's really nice having a baby around, even if I do have to give her back soon.

Next week will be better, I'm sure.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)