• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

AF help

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:27 PM
  • 4 Replies
AF showed her face this morning which a little of me was happy cause she's way overdue and I knew it was bfn. Well within two hours of it starting I was in a ton of pain I couldn't stand long at work even with pain pills and it's just gushing with a ton of large blood clots. Love DH because I started getting nausous by 4pm today so he made me take a nap. I'm heading to bed now cause I feel extremily drained and weak and still in pain even though I've gotten used to a lot of it. It's still very heavy flow and sorry tmi but I went to put a tampon in for bed and when I started putting it in a huge blood clot pushed it back out at first. Ik it may just be a bad cycle but I'm only a little worried because I am naturally slightly anemic and my blood pressure is usually right at 90/60 which points out anemia also. Any medical or experience savvy ladies out there able to help or at least ease my nerves?
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Rosieposie1015
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:46 PM
I do that occasionally, it usually only lasts a day. My ob says as long as your not feeling up a pad in an hour or less you should be ok.
calcalmommy
by Bronze Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 12:52 AM
If this is still go on a couple hours I would go to the er, especially if hours soaking through a pad or more an hour. Good luck, take it easy!
Kaylahk
by Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 7:46 AM
Yea that's what mine says and it's more like two hours so I figured they wouldn't care. It just sucks it's completely draining me

Quoting Rosieposie1015: I do that occasionally, it usually only lasts a day. My ob says as long as your not feeling up a pad in an hour or less you should be ok.
Rosieposie1015
by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 10:57 AM
Lots of water & lots of rest is the best thing you can do. I like to use a heating pad. It works wonders for me.

Quoting Kaylahk: Yea that's what mine says and it's more like two hours so I figured they wouldn't care. It just sucks it's completely draining me

Quoting Rosieposie1015: I do that occasionally, it usually only lasts a day. My ob says as long as your not feeling up a pad in an hour or less you should be ok.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)