Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Just Moved In

Posted by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 9:36 PM
  • 6 Replies

Hi girls, 

I'm sorry I haven't been on here in a while. We have been busy, we just moved into our new home and we are getting settled. It's a lot to do when buying and moving my goodness I never realized. We moved into a 4 bedroom home so we have plenty of room for 3 babies! Let's hope we become successful at this TTC thing. How has everyone been? What have I missed in the last month? Look forward to hearing from all of you!

by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 9:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Jul. 26, 2014 at 11:30 PM

Nothing new going on with me. Glad you are getting settled in. We moved a year and a half ago and it was a nightmare.

Blue462
by Bronze Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 11:35 PM
Moving is a lot of work. I moved 3 times in the past 10 years and I don't want to do it anymore!
GL to you and hope you fill those rooms up with babies soon!
4ever_a_memory
by Casey on Jul. 27, 2014 at 12:02 AM
I'm gonna be so glad to never have to move again I've moved 6 times in the last 5 years thanks to the military. Hope you get settled soon and fill those rooms up.
newbienurse
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah it was rough but totally worth it lol!

Quoting hypnautica:

Nothing new going on with me. Glad you are getting settled in. We moved a year and a half ago and it was a nightmare.

newbienurse
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh wow yeah that is a lot. Thank you! I hope we can fill the rooms too! That's the plan!

Quoting Blue462: Moving is a lot of work. I moved 3 times in the past 10 years and I don't want to do it anymore! GL to you and hope you fill those rooms up with babies soon!

newbienurse
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:30 PM

Oh wow that is a lot. I'm sorry. Thank I hope so too! We will find out soon enough!

Quoting 4ever_a_memory: I'm gonna be so glad to never have to move again I've moved 6 times in the last 5 years thanks to the military. Hope you get settled soon and fill those rooms up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN