Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

19 DPO and...

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 12:54 AM
  • 11 Replies

I am soooo frustrated! I am 90% sure that I am pregnant. 4 days late for AF... My veins have popped out all over my chest,arms,stomache,nipples etc.. I feel pukey in waves.. I ended up in emerg because I was having heart paplitations and they said that I had a low grade fever 98.2 and my heart was pumping harder... Well.. Your heart pumps harder when you have extra blood volume and the elevated temp could be from pregnancy! I am emotional.. My uterus feels full! I have slight cramps but not like AF.. and I just have that "Feeling" Now why are my tests BFN? Is it possible to not be showing up on the HPT yet? Even at 19DPO? Help!

by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 12:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GwenMB
by Gwen on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:06 AM

How sure are you of when you o'd? It's possible you o'd later than normal and that's why you aren't getting a bfp yet. Did you ask for a blood test at the er? I'd get one next week if you haven't yet.

cheergurl84
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:13 AM
Did they do a test in the ER? There are more reasons than pregnancy for your symptoms. I hope you get your BFP thpugh.
Krys-O
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:33 AM

I seriously think I am pregnant.. I just know.. ya know? They did a test in the ER and it was negative.. but the doctor even said she thought I was pregnant and gave me lab papers to get my HCG tested.. I still have yet to go.. Still hoping a praying that BFP will appear

bem8489
by Brandy on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:47 AM

I thought you had a positive test last wek?? I tweeked it for you

MrsCissel2011
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:48 AM
2 moms liked this

....Idk about you, but I would have went asap to get the blood work.... Blood don't lie. I hate to say it because I know the desperation of wanting to be pregnant, but more times than not we trick our mind and body into thinking we are pregnant and delaying our cycles. You need to go get blood work as it seems HPTS are not giving you the answer you want.

Krys-O
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:11 AM

It was the only positive I have had.. every other one is negative. :(

Quoting bem8489:

I thought you had a positive test last wek?? I tweeked it for you

bem8489
by Brandy on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:13 AM
1 mom liked this

I would just go get a blood test. at least then you will know

Krys-O
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:17 AM

Yeah I am going to on Monday.. Too stressed out at this point. 

Quoting bem8489:

I would just go get a blood test. at least then you will know

fitmomtanya
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 9:11 AM
Blood test. That will let you know no doubt.
PomskyLove
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 9:48 AM
At least you will find out what's going on Monday when you get blood work done
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)