Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OT: For fun Baby names♥

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 6:44 AM
  • 20 Replies

We have a Girl and Boy name picked out.

Girl: Adalyn Everose

Boy: Nolan Parker

What names have you picked out?

by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 6:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ZOMBEHH
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:48 AM

He veoted  lots of the names I love like.

We agreed not to set a name in stone because we lost our son at 22 weeks in october and had not  wanted to know gender until birth but had decided the baby was LJ either gender...Leia Judith for a girl and Louis John V for our boy since he;s  the IV and we also decided not to finder out gender again.

You can vote on our potential namelist here.

Chttp://www.babynames.com/namelist/9828563

(WARNING: I like uncommon names!)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

StaciF
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:52 AM
If it b/g
Charles "charlie" Vander
Ansley James

G/g
Charlie wren
Ansley james
kristen518-06
by Kristen :) on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:54 AM
Our little boys name is jaxton rider
CookiMakinMomma
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 12:08 PM
If it's a girl we're calling her Ariana Rose. Not sure for aboy. Probably Logan.
lillybug222
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 12:35 PM
We have three girls, so if this is a fourth girl, we'll probably mull names over up until she's born.

A boy will be Henry. I'm not sure on a middle name.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
our.love.story
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:06 PM
My nephew's name is Logan. I LOVE that name! :)

Quoting CookiMakinMomma: If it's a girl we're calling her Ariana Rose. Not sure for aboy. Probably Logan.
Goode136
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 4:52 PM
Girl: Sofia Bella
Boy: Paul Richard
MrsCissel2011
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:39 PM

Sorry a delay in response. My husband and I are his great grand mothers care takers on the weekend and at nights. So I was up until 7am lol. Anyways those are all such beautiful names! I also love the name Alayna grace for a girl and Bentley for a boy, but DH no way on Bentley wahh lol.

wolfe5
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 6:10 PM
If Dh and I have a another girl her name will be
Abigail grace and if by some miracle we're blessed with a boy (after 3 girl's lol) then my Dh will be naming him on his own....lol.....and so he says his name will be Rylan Gabriel:-) hopefully will get our BFP soon!!!!
HisUsmcWifey
by Gold Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 6:13 PM

SO far this baby is a boy and his name is going to be Gibson Michael. We had picked Logan first but it's just too common for my taste(I prefer more unqiue names, our daughters name is Gianna). Our girl name was Karalynn May, it's a name my husband and I came up with together combining our favorite names, and his grandmothers name(Karen) who passed away just a week before we found out we were expecting.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)