Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

since my last post..

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 6:22 PM
  • 7 Replies
Since my last post (faint positives hpt) I went thru a miscarriage. I was 6wks3d. And when I caught the positive tests my levels were already dropping. My doctor said it could be because my line of work (aerial acrobatics). Bf has been my strong hold thank god. I just feel that maybe I shouldn't be into this line of work. I love what I do and it makes me feel free but it also makes me feel like my body isn't as strong as I thought it was... I won't leave my profession of course because its my first love. But I cant help but feel like ive done something wrong..
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 6:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Khooks
by Jessica on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:05 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry for your loss. I think you should get some tests done before you go beating yourself up. Unfortunately, many women have miscarriages but 95% go on to have successful pregnancies.
MrsLaynes1012
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:07 PM
Thank you hun. They did tests when they got my levels and they said they couldnt find any reason why it happened. They said it was most likely related to doing such strenuous activity. :(

Quoting Khooks: I'm sorry for your loss. I think you should get some tests done before you go beating yourself up. Unfortunately, many women have miscarriages but 95% go on to have successful pregnancies.
Khooks
by Jessica on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:09 PM
I'm sorry. Is there any way you can take a leave during your pregnancy.

Quoting MrsLaynes1012: Thank you hun. They did tests when they got my levels and they said they couldnt find any reason why it happened. They said it was most likely related to doing such strenuous activity. :(

Quoting Khooks: I'm sorry for your loss. I think you should get some tests done before you go beating yourself up. Unfortunately, many women have miscarriages but 95% go on to have successful pregnancies.
MrsLaynes1012
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:12 PM
Yes and no. They can "ground" me so I would instruct from the ground or from apparatuses that dont require me to be on the front of my hips. I havent really talked them too much about it. Nerves were racked for a while.

Quoting Khooks: I'm sorry. Is there any way you can take a leave during your pregnancy.

Quoting MrsLaynes1012: Thank you hun. They did tests when they got my levels and they said they couldnt find any reason why it happened. They said it was most likely related to doing such strenuous activity. :(

Khooks
by Jessica on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:17 PM
:/ I know it sucks I just had a m/c in may and still have days where I just want to stay in bed. I hope you feel better.

Quoting MrsLaynes1012: Yes and no. They can "ground" me so I would instruct from the ground or from apparatuses that dont require me to be on the front of my hips. I havent really talked them too much about it. Nerves were racked for a while.

Quoting Khooks: I'm sorry. Is there any way you can take a leave during your pregnancy.

MrsLaynes1012
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:22 PM
1 mom liked this
v.v I know exactly what you mean. I have days where I call in just to do it. It hurts like hell.. but maybe it was just bad timing for the both of us. :/

Quoting Khooks: :/ I know it sucks I just had a m/c in may and still have days where I just want to stay in bed. I hope you feel better.

Quoting MrsLaynes1012: Yes and no. They can "ground" me so I would instruct from the ground or from apparatuses that dont require me to be on the front of my hips. I havent really talked them too much about it. Nerves were racked for a while.

Khooks
by Jessica on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:47 PM
Hopefully better days are ahead ♡

Quoting MrsLaynes1012: v.v I know exactly what you mean. I have days where I call in just to do it. It hurts like hell.. but maybe it was just bad timing for the both of us. :/

Quoting Khooks: :/ I know it sucks I just had a m/c in may and still have days where I just want to stay in bed. I hope you feel better.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)