Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did I miss it?

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:34 PM
  • 6 Replies

I'm new to using OPK's....this morning the test line was the darkest it's been and then tonight it's lighter. Could I have missed ovulation? I tested yesterday morning and the line was light too.... I'm on cycle day 15. Could I have O'd yesterday and missed the positive OPK because I didn't test last night? I've had really really light test lines every morning....and then this morning a darker one... and then tonight it's light again. Could I have O'd last night and not know? We BD'd last night too. Anyway, thanks for help ladies. I appreciate you ALL, each one of you!!! Thank you :)

by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
kimd03
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:24 PM

I kinda have the same question. Yesterday I tested about 11am and it was darker then later it was lighter, but today again 12pm I tested and it was darker again (not quite positive) but then it was lighter later... I would love any ideas also

hypnautica
by Jennifer on Jul. 28, 2014 at 3:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Did the test line get as dark or darker than the control line? If it did and it is now -, you ovulated 12-36hrs after that +. Good luck

MrsCissel2011
by Silver Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 3:45 PM

Thisā™„

Quoting hypnautica:

Did the test line get as dark or darker than the control line? If it did and it is now -, you ovulated 12-36hrs after that +. Good luck

LadyAmes
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 4:14 PM

Thanks ladies. I never saw it get as dark as the control line... I was only testing once a day until yesterday. Could I have missed the positive if I ovulated at night and didn't test?

hypnautica
by Jennifer on Jul. 28, 2014 at 4:52 PM

It is possible. If you dont get pregnant this month, try testing 2xs a day next cycle.

LadyAmes
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 6:49 PM
Thank you =)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)