Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Time from AF to O?

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:07 PM
  • 6 Replies
How long is you average window from end of bleeding to bding time? Everyone's different yes but I would just like a rough idea how long to expect.
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lissadavis
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:12 PM
Serious Bump
Ii would love to know too
kimd03
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:14 PM

I have a regular 28 day cycle, a good estimate because 'thats all it is' is 14 days after AF starts.

hopeful_leslie
by Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:20 PM
This...
Mine is the same

Quoting kimd03:

I have a regular 28 day cycle, a good estimate because 'thats all it is' is 14 days after AF starts.

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:23 PM

Its impossible to say because everyone is different. And it can very from cycle to cycle in a person. The only thing that stays the same generally is the amount of time from ovulation to your period. That is called the luteal phase and it is generally 14 days. So if you are regular you can count back from the day your period is due and get an estimation on when you should O. 

The most accurate way to know for sure if your TTC is to use opks and temp! Good Luck

huntersmoma21
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:44 PM
Starting opks this month. Was just curious if I should wait until I'm completely done with AF before starting them. Can opks give evap lines?
kelly617
by Platinum Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 2:11 AM

Mine is anywhere from 14days up to 22days
but my luteal phase (time from O until my next period starts) is always 10-11 days....so my cycles can be anywhere from 24-33 days depending on how long it takes to O

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)