Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im losing hope...save me

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:23 AM
  • 6 Replies
Hi guys im feeling extremelt miserabke.I want baby no 2 sooooo badly I jus dint know wat to do.this waiting game is killing me.
I concieved naturaly first time now I have pcos and its a nuisance I startd clomid treatment of 50mg ths month cd3tocd7 I hqve a cycle of 40 to 43 days with th clomid I ovulated cd 16.we beded night of 16th and 17th and from 17 till about cd 19th had cramps ocuring left right center and mild backaches culd that mean I caught an egg...all my frends and family oredy heading for baby numb2 and I havent even yet fell pregnant.please help.on cd16th went for a docs app and a folicle on left ovary was at 25.5mm. Doc said looks like im abt to ovulate so we beded.
Please please help me out of my misery :(
AF due aug 10.
Cd 9 and 11 did a preg test but a BFN showed im already losing hope. ..help me out of my misery please im also taking folic acid supplement everyday.
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
rabzmum
by Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:22 AM
Bump
Khooks
by Jessica on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:58 AM
Okay I'm trying to decipher, but you oed somewhere in between the 17th and the 19th? So you're about 10 to 13 dpo therefore af should actually be due in 1-3 days. I would say test in 2 days and if no af still test again. Hope you caught the egg!
rabzmum
by Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:12 AM
Aaaw thanx alot...im actually have lower waisr back pains pn the lwft side..I hope that spells a good sign.
Thanx for yoyr encpuraging words..onroly hope I get my BFP

Quoting Khooks: Okay I'm trying to decipher, but you oed somewhere in between the 17th and the 19th? So you're about 10 to 13 dpo therefore af should actually be due in 1-3 days. I would say test in 2 days and if no af still test again. Hope you caught the egg!
rabzmum
by Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:16 AM
Oh also sory if TMI but I kinda have a yellowish discharge not alot only wen I wipe and sumtyms whitish too im now on cd37 AF DUE 10 AUG.IS THIS NORMAL?
I just dont knkow wat to think anymore.. :(
Anatha frend just found out shes expecting her second child :(

Quoting rabzmum: Aaaw thanx alot...im actually have lower waisr back pains pn the lwft side..I hope that spells a good sign.

Quoting Khooks: Okay I'm trying to decipher, but you oed somewhere in between the 17th and the 19th? So you're about 10 to 13 dpo therefore af should actually be due in 1-3 days. I would say test in 2 days and if no af still test again. Hope you caught the egg!
Khooks
by Jessica on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Since you oed earlier I don't think your af is going to be that late and increased cm is normal, hopefully it's a good sign for you :)

Quoting rabzmum: Oh also sory if TMI but I kinda have a yellowish discharge not alot only wen I wipe and sumtyms whitish too im now on cd37 AF DUE 10 AUG.IS THIS NORMAL?

Quoting rabzmum: Aaaw thanx alot...im actually have lower waisr back pains pn the lwft side..I hope that spells a good sign.

rabzmum
by Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:04 AM
Thank you khooks I hope so too.. :)
Keeping my fingers ctossed I will be testing on saturday

Quoting Khooks: Since you oed earlier I don't think your af is going to be that late and increased cm is normal, hopefully it's a good sign for you :)

Quoting rabzmum: Oh also sory if TMI but I kinda have a yellowish discharge not alot only wen I wipe and sumtyms whitish too im now on cd37 AF DUE 10 AUG.IS THIS NORMAL?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)