Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Should I be??

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:24 AM
  • 3 Replies

My husband and I were on the same page last month and now we are trying to move out of our small apartment to the townhouse. Now he wants us slow down because he wants me to be able to help in the move. He he! I think he's joking on that part.

I am ready to have another child, maybe not lookin forward to the body changes. Like hair growth in bad places and bigger boobs. Also With my recent job change I lost my insurance. I was on medicaid and now make more money. I'm currently waiting for my current job's insurance to come through and only Lord knows when that will happen.

Should I wait till i know for sure I"m covered?

by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MrsLaynes1012
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:29 AM
I would just to be sure you dont have anything to worry about. Plus ttc while moving could just add more stress and we all know how stressful ttc is lol
Ganesa
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:51 AM

i would if i was you

KIbrah2230
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:34 PM

I was thinking about that too. Tho my husband is not so keen on the use of condoms. I have bouught all types to make him happy an the had the main excuse, "it doesn't feel right". He's like, "I didn't think that once you became married, you wore condoms." Me- "You do if you don't want an unplanned pregnancy!".He thinks the pull out method is fool proof cuz it's always worked for him. I could just deny him but that's way extreme.

I think I better work fast on this medical insurance issue cuz the Male is an unmoveable know it all. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)