Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

At my obgyns office

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:11 AM
  • 14 Replies
Made a list of about 20 questions lol. Super nervous gah. On the positive side I got a reusable speculum:). What are your plans for today?
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:55 PM
1 mom liked this

How did everything go?

I have have no plans today. I guess it will be another slow day.

GwenMB
by Gwen on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:17 PM
1 mom liked this

What's on your list of questions? How'd your appt go?

I'm working on the county fair booth for an organization I'm in & the yearbook for my boys' school & probably the library board issues I'm involved with.

allycally
by Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Why is the speculum the positive note? That would freak me out.
MrsCissel2011
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:41 PM

It went great! I am CD 22 so I got my progesterone test done! I have Provera and clomid waiting for me at the pharmacy. I am not to take either of them until we find out if we caught this egg this month. She told me not to test until the 8th LOL I chuckled, she don't know I am a poa stickaholoic lol! I am still getting over a HORRABAD yeast infection thanks to ceftin (antibiotic). I am really excited, but I did make the mistake of googling Provera and clomid. I don't like the possible side effects what so ever. ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome with clomid scares me the most! I am so sleepy lol!

Quoting hypnautica:

How did everything go?

I have have no plans today. I guess it will be another slow day.

mamatink7
by Franceska on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:43 PM
1 mom liked this

fx let us know how it goes

tluvsd2
by TONI on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:47 PM
1 mom liked this
YAY!SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT BABY PLAN TO ME SO HAPPY ALL WENT WELL FX! U ALREADY CAUGHT THAT EGGIE😊
MrsCissel2011
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:48 PM

So my list was pretty much, I had spotting for 4 days July 9th thru the 12th it was only when i wiped and wasn't every time I wiped. There were small blood clots in the TP (tmi sorry) and it got on my pad once and was the size of a dime. So I was not sure if I should could that as a very light period, she said yes! I had horrible O pains the 23rd and the pain lasted thru the 25th, I have or had 2 corpus luetums on my ultrasound which she said is good. She said I have left over follicles from my lack of AF, which is common i guess. I also asked about what our next step should be if we are not pregnant this cycle, so she gave me an rx for clomid and provera if my cycle don't show up or I get my BFP lol. I had my progesterone test done CD 22 whoop whoop. I also got a free reusable speculum which totally made my day! I have wanted one for a lonnnnng time. I plan on taking a picture everyday throughout my entire cycle to see that changes and what it looks like. Overall I felt it went great! OT I love the fair, anything fair and fh! We just went to the derby a few nights ago, it was really good this year! They have the bestttttt loaded baked potatoes lol and yes I went there for one specifically! Hope ya have a good day!!

Quoting GwenMB:

What's on your list of questions? How'd your appt go?

I'm working on the county fair booth for an organization I'm in & the yearbook for my boys' school & probably the library board issues I'm involved with.

MrsCissel2011
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I wanted one for home, so I can check my cervix. I am planning on documenting an entire cycle with pictures for myself of couse lol. 

Quoting allycally: Why is the speculum the positive note? That would freak me out.

MrsCissel2011
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:51 PM

Ty I will keep updating=) fx for you all as well!!♥

Quoting mamatink7:

fx let us know how it goes

MrsCissel2011
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:52 PM

Awe thanks luv!♥ I am praying so hard we caught it! I don't know if I can force myself to take the provera, the side effects scare me to death. I do have health related anxiety disorder, so it might be that kicking in and making me nervous! Fx for hon♥

Quoting tluvsd2: YAY!SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT BABY PLAN TO ME SO HAPPY ALL WENT WELL FX! U ALREADY CAUGHT THAT EGGIE😊

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)