Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ttc

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:21 PM
  • 5 Replies
Ive only had two shots of depo provera how soon can I get pregnant.
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MrsCissel2011
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:46 PM

...I am confused, why are you on bc if you're ttc? makes no sense. you wont get pregnant while on the shot.

WifeAndMom99
by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 7:37 AM

Are you saying that you were on the shot for 6 months and now you are trying to get pregnant?

If so, some moms find that they have a harder time becoming pregnant after being on the shot than those who have never been on it. You can start TTC as soon as 3 months after the last shot. FX that you are one of the lucky ones that get pregnant right away!

misslady14
by Member on Aug. 2, 2014 at 12:06 AM
No I'm due for my next shot on the 15 I'm not going to take it I'm going to ttc I was wondering how soon can I get pregnant after i stop taking it

Quoting MrsCissel2011:

...I am confused, why are you on bc if you're ttc? makes no sense. you wont get pregnant while on the shot.

misslady14
by Member on Aug. 2, 2014 at 12:08 AM
Yes I've only had 2shots I'm due for another but I'm not going to take it. Is there any thing I can do to conceive faster

Quoting WifeAndMom99:

Are you saying that you were on the shot for 6 months and now you are trying to get pregnant?

If so, some moms find that they have a harder time becoming pregnant after being on the shot than those who have never been on it. You can start TTC as soon as 3 months after the last shot. FX that you are one of the lucky ones that get pregnant right away!

MrsCissel2011
by Silver Member on Aug. 2, 2014 at 12:37 AM

Ohok I think you are suppose to wair 2-3 cycles to start TTC. I have heard a lot of women have trouble getting pregnant after the shot. Until there hormones completely get back into a regular cycle.

Quoting misslady14: No I'm due for my next shot on the 15 I'm not going to take it I'm going to ttc I was wondering how soon can I get pregnant after i stop taking it
Quoting MrsCissel2011:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)