Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ttc after depo

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:22 PM
  • 4 Replies
Is there any thing you can take top help your fertility return back to normal after coming off depo??
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
kaykay61713
by Shelby on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:50 PM
I read that it can take 3 months to get out of your system. Others claim they got pregnant right away. And a lot of people claim it took years. It depends on the person I guess. The other ladies know more about fertility supplements then I do. I would start a prenatal vitamin though. Cant hurt.
LadyAmes
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:42 PM

ttc after Depo is hard. My last shot was Dec 6th 2013 and I just got my first real cycle July 13th. It can definitely take a while. Just don't give up. I've heard of women taking birth control pills for a couple months to get their cycle started and regulated and then getting off but I'm not sure how well that works. Just stay positive.

Tia_23
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:52 PM
7 months for my period to return. In total 15 months of ttc before becoming pregnant. I was on the depo for 2 1/2 years.
kimd03
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:49 PM

I was on depo for 5 years, got AF right away and was regualr but it took about 1.5 years to get preggo. That was DC#1 Im working on DC#4 now! GL to you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)