Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

we are officially ttc again!! missed everyone

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:04 PM
  • 0 Replies

Hey ladies~!!! ive been keeping up with everyones bfps. Some of yall may remember me some of you may not. I was in the process of getting wls (weight loss surgery) but  it got denied. So my wife and I are back on the ttc train. I think im finally stopping my period after bleeding for 22 days :( been a crazy period for me. We plan on buying fertilaid and red rasberry leaf ( will take two pills of the 450 mg weve heard it can slightly increase chances of twins) I have Pcos so periods are far and in between so we are willing to give fertilaid a try for a few months. if nothing I will go back to the lady who gave me my metformin. and see if we can do some type of injectables. My insurance has no fertility coverage. We have a sperm donor in our area and we are looking for a backup donor just in case it comes down to that. We will be doing the syringe and soft cup method this time around. any other ideas of things to take to help our chances ttc??  looking forward to everything and hopefully getting our bfp. My wife has been dreaming of three girls and ive been dreaming of boys!!!

by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)