Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CD15!

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:06 PM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this
I doubt we're still in the running because we only had sex once and that was on CD9 which is a few days before O. But who knows, a girl can dream right?
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
eliz85
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:24 PM

When I conceived my daughter, we had only did it twice that month and as far as I knew, not when we "should have". I had absolutely no symptoms until the night of my missed period (irregular, but the day I thought it would start). I took a bite out of a Poptart, which was out of character anyway, and I felt like I was going to throw up. Tested the next morning and then Charlotte was born in November.

You never know!

kimd03
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Im on CD14 and I think O was yesterday or today, waiting for temp to stay up to see for sure. GL to you and FX! Dreaming is what we all should do! It means we have goals and look forward to our futures!

marissabrookee
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:28 PM
1 mom liked this
very true! I really want an April or May baby lol

Quoting eliz85:

When I conceived my daughter, we had only did it twice that month and as far as I knew, not when we "should have". I had absolutely no symptoms until the night of my missed period (irregular, but the day I thought it would start). I took a bite out of a Poptart, which was out of character anyway, and I felt like I was going to throw up. Tested the next morning and then Charlotte was born in November.

You never know!

marissabrookee
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:36 PM
bump
huntersmoma21
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 12:00 AM

Quoting marissabrookee: bump

When are you going to test?

marissabrookee
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 9:00 AM
probably not until I'm late (if I'm late)

Quoting huntersmoma21:

Quoting marissabrookee: bump

When are you going to test?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)