Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

confused

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:43 PM
  • 3 Replies

Mobile Photo

I was suppose to of o'd the 28th or 29th I just took this this afternoon because I was still have CM tmi just to see. I'm not suppose to be fertile today now I'm confused. I am usually pretty good at knowing when I I without having to take a opk but maybe I'm off this month. Should I try to take another one tomorrow ? I wouldn't say this is completely positive but I would figure it would be negative today and it wasnt. Might of screwed myself put of a cycle without knowing
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:47 PM

Have you already taken a test this month and it was +? If not, then I would take another either later tonight or tomorrow. Either you are getting ready to O or the LH is just leaving. While the test isnt +, it could be getting ready to be.

IrishBeauty89
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:57 PM
1 mom liked this
I didn't test until today. I thought for sure I o'd the 28th but with quite a but of cm and mild cramping I wasn't a hundred percent sure. I will test later tonight maybe early tomorrow morning. Either way I hope I'm covered because me and DH baby danced last night

Quoting hypnautica:

Have you already taken a test this month and it was +? If not, then I would take another either later tonight or tomorrow. Either you are getting ready to O or the LH is just leaving. While the test isnt +, it could be getting ready to be.

IrishBeauty89
by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 12:33 PM

Mobile Photo

Left was yesterday right is today's I think I already O'd and it's just leaving still. At least I hope.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)