Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Okay, I'm going to try temping. Mucus Rant!

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:58 PM
  • 1 Replies

So, for the past four years I have been charting my CM and AF closely as I am ahletic and wanted to make sure I wasn't over doing it.   As far as I could tell, I was fine.

I have vaginismus, mentioned it before, it's embarrassing and treatments didn't work well enough for me to do anything but shallow penetration.  Just this year have we seen any positive movement in that direction.  We have successfully been TTC for 6 months, with 7 years of struggling behind us.

For years, my CM followed a pattern and my cycle was rather predictable.  I could tell you if I was going to be early or late based on CM near ovulation.  I could pinpoint almost to the hour when AF would show.

Then we started being more successful at TTC and it all went nuts. 

This month, I was convinced I ovulated Saturday.  I had all the signs.  Good amount of EWCM and even a small spot and a bit of cramping.  I HAD to have ovulated.  
Then yesterday evening I had cramps and this morning, the same amount of EWCM again.  

I can't ovulate twice in a week.  Of course, we were so convinced we had done the best time of the month we were taking a few days off (because it's painful for me) and now I'm bummed that we may have missed it.  

I temped for a short while back in the day but my numbers made no sense.  But I guess I'm going to have to start next month.  

I hate TTC.  I originally wanted 3-4 kids, but at this point, I would be so happy with just one.  Please, Lord? 

by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
kilikika
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:12 PM

*bump* no one has any love for me, lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)