Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ladies who chart BBT & had multiple follicles release... Question..

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:30 PM
  • 8 Replies

I feel ridiculous even asking this, but I'm curious...

A little background: Every single month that I have charted my BBT I have had a fallback rise. Between 3-4 dpo it'll go down, then it'll go back up around 5-6dpo. Last month and this month I have had an IUI with the HCG trigger shot. Last cycle I had one mature follicle. I also had the fallback rise.

This cycle has been different altogether. On the morning of the shot I had four follicles over 14mm, which means that they all four could have been mature and released by IUI/ovulation day.

I am now 5 dpo. My temps are not any higher than they usually are, but I did NOT have a fallback rise. They stayed almost flat (within .04 degrees) for four days, then today it went up .17... I know it can vary from cycle to cycle but I find it strange that this is the only cycle I've had where I did not have a fallback rise. I'm curious if it's because of having more than one egg.

I guess what I'm asking is if you had multiple follicles released and you were charting BBT did your temps do anything different that cycle?

by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Jul. 31, 2014 at 11:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Bump

ARClay
by Alyssa on Jul. 31, 2014 at 12:16 PM
Thanks Jennifer. I really don't expect to get any answers but hey you never know lol.

How are you doing?

Quoting hypnautica:

Bump

tryingfor7
by Amber on Jul. 31, 2014 at 12:55 PM
I can answer!!! I have tons of eggs lol I always have the fallback rise... I hope this is a good sign for you! Are you taking progestrone??
ARClay
by Alyssa on Jul. 31, 2014 at 1:19 PM
Just cream. You think it could affect that? Because my temps haven't gone up any higher than they are every other cycle at this point in the lp. I didn't think the cream affected temps but maybe it does. Duh lol. Why didn't I think of that?

Quoting tryingfor7: I can answer!!! I have tons of eggs lol I always have the fallback rise... I hope this is a good sign for you! Are you taking progestrone??
tryingfor7
by Amber on Jul. 31, 2014 at 1:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Yep that's it!!
ChelleBelle89
by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 1:25 PM
1 mom liked this
i'm not really of any good use. i do temp & bd every night. i let fertility friend lead the way. 2nd month at this. cd8 now. Gl!!!
ARClay
by Alyssa on Jul. 31, 2014 at 1:26 PM
So does that mean if I stop it my temp will go down?

Quoting tryingfor7: Yep that's it!!
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Jul. 31, 2014 at 5:24 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm doing good, thanks for asking :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)