Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

At it again.

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:53 PM
  • 1 Replies

My husband have been married almost 3 years. We weren't doing anything to prevent pregnancy before we got married, although I went through cancer cells on my cervix, had to have surgery to take care of everything, got cleared and then we started activly trying.  That was 3 years ago, we did a few rounds with clomid and of course it wasn't a success. I also have PCOS. Well I have decided to change dr.'s to someone who will hopefully be more sensitive about this. She is the #1 OB/GYN in Nashville and has a 3 month wait list for new patients. I will be going in a few weeks, and was wanting to get some suggestings on what to ask  after trying for so long, but my old dr was a man who really only cared about his pregnant patients, so I didn't feel comfortable with him after I realized what a struggle i'm having.

by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
KristinHull
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Just go in and tell her you are ready. You are ready to to beocme parents and are up for it all. Make sure all your normal tests has been done and be prepared to hear the worst but expect the best. I am sending some prayers and baby dust your way.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)