Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military IVF treatment centers

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:44 PM
  • 1 Replies

My husband and I have been together 9 years. I have had an ectopic with a loss of tube and 2 miscarriages which my dr suspects to have been ectopic as well but did not have the rupture as before. We have only actively been trying for just about 2 years. My last 2 losses were with no medication. I have had 8 cycles of femara with the trigger shot and one round of IUI.

My dr is sure that my remainig tube is not functioning properly since my 4 HSG's have all had spillage. She recommends IVF as my next course of action. Was a bit hard to hear but i figured it would come but it was a hard pill to swallow.

We talked about getting some secondary insurance since tricare will not cover an IVF treatment so we can stay with my current doc. But she spoke of Willford Hall in lackland and I cannot seem to find the process to get put on the waiting list like I was able to find on Walter Reed. I know there isa place in Washingotn which may be closer since we are station in Minot, ND. Just trying to see if anyone has any direct contacts or information to where i can get put on the waiting list!

Anything will help!

by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
charm2mama
by Bronze Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 9:45 AM
Here is a bump, but I'd join one of the ivf boards and ask there. I also have found that the boards on fertile thoughts is more informative in regards to fertility treatments. Good luck.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)