Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

How often do you

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2014 at 1:15 PM
  • 20 Replies

have dreams of being pregnant?

by on Aug. 4, 2014 at 1:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Khooks
by Jessica on Aug. 4, 2014 at 1:17 PM
I've had 2 once I was not pregnant, the other I got my bfp later that week.
kajira
by Emma on Aug. 4, 2014 at 1:21 PM

I normally don't dream about being pregnant... which is why it's so odd that half my dreams lately involve being pregnant... although given what i've been through in the last 6-8 months I can't really say i'm surprised.

Quoting Khooks: I've had 2 once I was not pregnant, the other I got my bfp later that week.

Grino1
by Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 1:23 PM
2 moms liked this
I had one last night. First time I've ever had one and I've been trying for over 2 years and I'm in my TWW.
our.love.story
by Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 1:24 PM
1 mom liked this
I used to a decent amount, but then they stopped, only started again right before I got my BFP. Now, the gender dreams have started. Lol.
LovingMomma1202
by Frannie on Aug. 4, 2014 at 1:29 PM
1 mom liked this

I've only had one.. it was a vivid dream of a blaring pos test.. waiting to test again till the 12th.

hypnautica
by Jennifer on Aug. 4, 2014 at 1:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Sometimes a good bit and then I go months and months without having one. It is to the point, i think I would rather not have them anymore.

Khooks
by Jessica on Aug. 5, 2014 at 6:41 AM
That is true, the body gas strange ways of coping.

Quoting kajira:

I normally don't dream about being pregnant... which is why it's so odd that half my dreams lately involve being pregnant... although given what i've been through in the last 6-8 months I can't really say i'm surprised.

Quoting Khooks: I've had 2 once I was not pregnant, the other I got my bfp later that week.

ajnreidsmama
by Jess on Aug. 5, 2014 at 8:03 AM
1 mom liked this

I never have pregnancy dreams, but I do have dreams about "future" babies

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 10:40 AM

Are you TTC again??  I think given what you have gone through its probably common. I dont dream much normally but have had a few. Normally for me its during my 2ww not during pregnancy. 

Quoting kajira:

Chaos1229
by Tasha on Aug. 5, 2014 at 11:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Only during pregnancy usually.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN