Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Just my luck....I did it! Kinda!?!

Posted by on Aug. 5, 2014 at 10:08 AM
  • 8 Replies

woohoo

So I finally managed to take my temp this morning ladies (for those of you just reading I kept forgetting to temp. Every morning I would just jump out of bed and then it would dawn on me) so yep, I did it. 

OF COURSE that was after being up all night with my youngest running a 102.6 fever, and that was temping at 9 because I didn't get any sleep until after my alarm went off at 6. LOL sooooo its not accurate. But dangit I put it on my chart anyway! LOL Whoohoo for temping, hopefully tomorrows will be a bit more accurate HAHA!

So how did your day start ladies?? Anyone test?

Here is my sad excuse for a chart thus far LOL

by on Aug. 5, 2014 at 10:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
lockedtite
by Silver Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 10:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Yeaaaaaaaaaaa told you could do it
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 10:11 AM

Yeap LOL I looked back at my other charts and my temp was SOOO far from accurate. It is like higher then my post O temps. So later I will probably take it off. But I needed encouragement so it went on there today LOL Thanks hun

Quoting lockedtite: Yeaaaaaaaaaaa told you could do it

jordynsmom08
by Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 10:17 AM
I have a question. What is tempting? Where is your temp suppose to be when you first get oregnant?
jordynsmom08
by Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 10:17 AM
Pregnant*
ajnreidsmama
by Jess on Aug. 5, 2014 at 10:22 AM
Hey Amy temp is better than none right? Lol. I am also on CD 6.
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 10:24 AM

When you temp your using your first morning temp with a Basal body thermometer. You take it before so much as lifting your head off the pillow. This helps to confirm ovulation. However it is not a good way of predicting ovulation! And it is definitely not a good way to predict pregnancy. There is no standard temp for preovulation, post ovulation, or pregnancy. Although generally during pregnancy your temp is elevated slightly! 

Quoting jordynsmom08: I have a question. What is tempting? Where is your temp suppose to be when you first get oregnant?

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 10:25 AM

Well I am going with that today anyway LOL Thanks hun, and yeay for cycle buddies!! Good Luck hope you get your BFP! 

Quoting ajnreidsmama: Hey Amy temp is better than none right? Lol. I am also on CD 6.

.sp4rkl3z.
by Meredith on Aug. 5, 2014 at 12:59 PM
1 mom liked this
When I temped, I got the same temp reading before and after peeing once. So even if you forget, it's worth taking just in case
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN