Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

I have avoided the conflict but I have to say this....

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2014 at 4:53 PM
  • 60 Replies
17 moms liked this

frustrated

I am tired of women coming in here and being rude to the women who have been through HELL on their TTC journey!! I have seen it two days in a row now. I understand that this happens occasionally! But its uncalled for. And people need to seriously grow the heck up!! If you have not struggled with INFERTILITY, true infertility! Not just Oh it took me 2 months to get pregnant. I am talking true years of TTC. Of if you haven't struggle with conceiving and losing one child after another then you have no clue what its like. And you have no right to be rude to people who have been through it. Nor do you have the right to offer any kind of sound advice. How can you? You don't know what its like. Ultimately if you can't support EVERYONE in this group, especially the ladies who have struggled to conceive or carry a baby then you need to go else where. There are wonderful groups called Mom Confessions or The Newcombers Club where you can be a bitch all day long. And you can get the same bitchiness back. But here we try to support one another, we try to understand other peoples struggles, and we try to be kind to one another. If you can't get with it then get out. Because I will fight for the long time TTCers in this group! They have supported me through each of my struggles, and each of my pregnancies. And they have offered support to many of you even when their own hearts are aching! They deserve your support or for you to shut the hell up and move on!!  Get with it TTCers. Our group is not a drop in cause drama and leave. Our group is made up with amazing women, from all different walks of life, who build relationships, and cheer eachother on!! 

And excuse the language, I don't like reading it myself, and I certainly don't like saying. But yall need a little "wake the heck up" moment. So I used words hopefully everyone understands!!

Hypnautica, Tiff, Mom2five87 and you other TTC mommas who have been through it the last few days

blowing kisses

by on Aug. 6, 2014 at 4:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Aug. 6, 2014 at 5:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Aww thanks Mrs.Nora,this is truely sweet of you. It will continue to happen. It really shocks me that it happens in a ttc group. Like who would want to cause drama in group already filled with hormonal women..:) I know yesterday hit me below the belt but its ok. I know I am fat, I know I have tried for 11 years, I know I lost 6 pregnancies so just bringing it back up to me just make me want to prove my battle was well worth it, by continuing to ttc rose in mouth

VinVanMom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 5:04 PM
Someone called you fat? Wow. Did we lose another post? I'm not seeing my reply.

Quoting tiffluv81:

Aww thanks Mrs.Nora,this is truely sweet of you. It will continue to happen. It really shocks me that it happens in a ttc group. Like who would want to cause drama in group already filled with hormonal women..:) I know yesterday hit me below the belt but its ok. I know I am fat, I know I have tried for 11 years, I know I lost 6 pregnancies so just bringing it back up to me just make me want to prove my battle was well worth it, by continuing to ttc rose in mouth

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 5:05 PM
4 moms liked this

You are not fat, your beautiful INSIDE and OUT! You are one of the biggest supporters in the group! You awesome, and the fact that you can be so kind and supportive with everything you have gone through (ontop of dealing with the horrible wenches) makes you so much more amazing, inspirational, and deserving of support! Hug miss lady!

Quoting tiffluv81:

tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Aug. 6, 2014 at 5:05 PM

Just the one from yesterday messaged me and said I was fat and to go run just like she did mom2five.

Quoting VinVanMom: Someone called you fat? Wow. Did we lose another post? I'm not seeing my reply.
Quoting tiffluv81:

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 5:06 PM
1 mom liked this

It was horrible what was sad, and I cant believe someone would say that! I mean it really takes a low life and imature low life!

Quoting tiffluv81:

Just the one from yesterday messaged me and said I was fat and to go run just like she did mom2five.

Quoting VinVanMom: Someone called you fat? Wow. Did we lose another post? I'm not seeing my reply.
Quoting tiffluv81:

Mom2five87
by Jen on Aug. 6, 2014 at 5:07 PM
What happened today?
VinVanMom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 5:11 PM
Like a ten yo. Next she'll make fun of glasses.

Quoting tiffluv81:

Quoting tiffluv81:

tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Aug. 6, 2014 at 5:13 PM
1 mom liked this

maybe toe nail paint. :)

Quoting VinVanMom: Like a ten yo. Next she'll make fun of glasses.
Quoting tiffluv81:

Quoting tiffluv81:

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 5:14 PM
2 moms liked this

Someone commented on something Hypnautica posted. It just really was the last straw for me. These women are out of hand. And they need to learn some respect... this post goes for you too,I know you went through some hurtful things yesterday and it was uncalled for and rediculous...I will add you name to show you love too Bwaha!

Quoting Mom2five87: What happened today?

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 5:15 PM
1 mom liked this

*Sniff Sniff* I wear glasses....and my toe nails are painted.....poorly painted! I am so screwed! 

Quoting tiffluv81:

maybe toe nail paint. :)

Quoting VinVanMom: Like a ten yo. Next she'll make fun of glasses.
Quoting tiffluv81:

Quoting tiffluv81:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN