Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

9 dpo

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 5:13 AM
  • 10 Replies
I'm 9 dpo and have been feeling very blah. Hard pressure in my stomach and cramping frequently for a week. Today I've had a constant headache and its making me feel hazzy. I'm very fatiqued. I've also had a lot of nausia on and off for about a week also. I've heard some people say you don't have symptoms till after your missed period but I've also had people say they have had symptoms before that. Periods due in 6 days. Hoping for the best.
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 5:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyAddie
by Gold Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Good luck. The only symptom I've had before my missed period is extreme and uncontrollable fatigue. If I fall asleep throughout the day and can't stay awake past 7 pm, we know I'm pregnant.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:26 PM
1 mom liked this

You get many symptoms as soon as you ovulate but they are caused by the rise in progesterone. Everything you mention could be caused by that. Once implantation occurs your progesterone continues rising which gives you more pregnancy symptoms. So if the egg has implanted and you are feeling symptoms then you should be able to get a positive test. Good Luck hun!! Keep us posted!!! 

Love4ever14
by on Aug. 12, 2014 at 8:37 AM
Thank you ladies. Today I am 11 dpo and am still having a bit of cramping and all the other things also. But today I am noticing I have a lot of cm..which is weird..I haven't had sex in two days so I know its not that..
calcalmommy
by Bronze Member on Aug. 12, 2014 at 8:59 AM
Good luck!! Are you testing tomorrow?
Khooks
by Jessica on Aug. 12, 2014 at 9:26 AM
Fingers crossed!
tluvsd2
by TONI on Aug. 12, 2014 at 12:14 PM
GOOD SYMTOMS FXFXFX!&TONS OF GOOD LUCK TO U SWEETY!
MrsO2013
by on Aug. 12, 2014 at 12:32 PM

Good Luck To You! I am 11 DPO and feeling the exact same way...

Just not in the mood for anything at all. Feeling a slight bit depressed just wanting to be with my husband and son

Love4ever14
by on Aug. 16, 2014 at 9:25 AM
Bad news AF started. :(maybe next cycle. Going on 7 months. Thank you ladies
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 11:44 AM

Good Luck!!

tluvsd2
by TONI on Aug. 16, 2014 at 1:26 PM
AWWW (((((( HUGS)))))) IM SORRY BUT PRAYN YOUR NEXT CYCLE BRINGS U YOUR LIL MIRACLE!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)