Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

does this opk look positive to you? eyes?

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:26 PM
  • 8 Replies

I had a positive on cd50 and then cd55. Today is cd56, this is my opk, but I can't tell if maybe the test line is the tiniest but lighter than the control line. One minute it looks positive, then the next minute it looks almost positive but still negative. Eyes?

p.s. sorry i only have a "go phone" so the focus isn't the best, but the color is still there.

by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:31 PM
If the test line is on the left side then it isn't +.
hoping_for_more
by Gold Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:50 PM
1 mom liked this
I would say you're on the down swing of your surge if you had a positive on cd 55? That's not quite positive in my opinion
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:53 PM

Its positive!! (in my opinion) 

mamatink7
by Franceska on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:54 PM

i see a faint 3rd line not sure if thats my eyes or really there but not to sure about those. good luck 

www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4c72de

sabrew
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:57 PM

Thanks everyone :) I just wasn't sure. This has cycle has been so crazy!!

sabrew
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:00 PM

I think you might be seeing where the paper lays over the stick? I had to really look to see what you meant.

Quoting mamatink7:

i see a faint 3rd line not sure if thats my eyes or really there but not to sure about those. good luck 

mamatink7
by Franceska on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:04 PM

yep, you may be right. i dont really see other than those two lines.  sorry i know those are confusing 

Quoting sabrew:

I think you might be seeing where the paper lays over the stick? I had to really look to see what you meant.

Quoting mamatink7:

www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4c72de

sabrew
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:55 PM

The original pic posted was this afternoon. This pic was just at 6:20 this evening. I feel like this one is a bit darker. Thoughts?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)