• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

???

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:40 PM
  • 14 Replies

how do you know if you are ready to move on after losing your frist baby the closer my tremanet gets the more i think about my frist baby and would t happen all over again findind it really hard i wont to be a mum more than anything but just sacred worried that i lose a nother baby again

by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamatink7
by Franceska on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:43 PM
1 mom liked this

im so sorry for your loss. there is no way to tell you when best time will be for you both to TTC again, its just a feeling you both will have. some wait just 2 cycles then start again but others will wait 6months or more. its all up to you.

hugs and prayers for a sticky bean soon

www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4c72de

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:45 PM
1 mom liked this

The lose will always be in your mind, you will never forget. But you move forward because thats a chance worth taking to get your rainbow baby!! I am so sorry for your loss hun and I hope you never have to experience again! I wish you the best!

sianlovekyle
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:48 PM

thank you so much i have waited 2 years as before just was not ready to try again i am in a better place now but it a;; ways there that it will happen all over again and don't think i could cope with it happing again but thank you so much means a lot your help

Quoting mamatink7:

im so sorry for your loss. there is no way to tell you when best time will be for you both to TTC again, its just a feeling you both will have. some wait just 2 cycles then start again but others will wait 6months or more. its all up to you.

sianlovekyle
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:50 PM

thank you so much never will forget was my frist baby maybe i put it a bit wrong i have waited 2 years to start trying again as not been in a right place to try again but in a better place now just worried it will happen all over again and dnt think i could cope with it i wont to be a mum more than anthing but just sacred

Quoting NoraDun:

The lose will always be in your mind, you will never forget. But you move forward because thats a chance worth taking to get your rainbow baby!! I am so sorry for your loss hun and I hope you never have to experience again! I wish you the best!

mamatink7
by Franceska on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:57 PM
1 mom liked this

your welcome and i am sure you are in a better place now-since you are talking about ttc again- have you gone to ob to get seen as its usually good idea before officially trying. baby dust to you again

Quoting sianlovekyle:

thank you so much i have waited 2 years as before just was not ready to try again i am in a better place now but it a;; ways there that it will happen all over again and don't think i could cope with it happing again but thank you so much means a lot your help

Quoting mamatink7:

www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4c72de

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:58 PM
1 mom liked this

And I think that fear will always be there, and I think that is normal. I myself have never had a loss, but its my biggest fear. I think about it often! And I think statistically the odds are against me. But I can't let that hold me back. I know I would be devastated, I have no idea how it would effect me in my everyday life. But I can't let the fear hold me back from trying. 

This is a great group to be in though hun. MANY MANY of the amazing ladies here have experienced first hand what you have. Some even multiple times. You will find all the love and support you can imagine. We can help you get through your journey!! 

Quoting sianlovekyle:

thank you so much never will forget was my frist baby maybe i put it a bit wrong i have waited 2 years to start trying again as not been in a right place to try again but in a better place now just worried it will happen all over again and dnt think i could cope with it i wont to be a mum more than anthing but just sacred

Quoting NoraDun:

sianlovekyle
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 4:54 PM

thank you so much huni i know when i first found cafemom and sicne i been on here the support i have had its been amazing thank you so much

Quoting NoraDun:

And I think that fear will always be there, and I think that is normal. I myself have never had a loss, but its my biggest fear. I think about it often! And I think statistically the odds are against me. But I can't let that hold me back. I know I would be devastated, I have no idea how it would effect me in my everyday life. But I can't let the fear hold me back from trying. 

This is a great group to be in though hun. MANY MANY of the amazing ladies here have experienced first hand what you have. Some even multiple times. You will find all the love and support you can imagine. We can help you get through your journey!! 

Quoting sianlovekyle:

Quoting NoraDun:

sianlovekyle
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 4:59 PM

yer a much better place yer i went about year after i think it was i have pcso so i have to go back and from the gp and my bf have a low sprem count so we r getting icsi treamnet next month once i am 23 super excited but also worried but i think i am ready to try again thank you so much x

Quoting mamatink7:

your welcome and i am sure you are in a better place now-since you are talking about ttc again- have you gone to ob to get seen as its usually good idea before officially trying. baby dust to you again

Quoting sianlovekyle:

Quoting mamatink7:

tluvsd2
by TONI on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:01 PM
1 mom liked this
AWWW IM SO VERY SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS SWEETY (HUGS) PRAYN U GET YOUR SWEET MIRACLE SOON
mamatink7
by Franceska on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Try both of you taking vitamin c daily 1500mg. This will strengthen your eggs and his swimmers also. Also fertilaid for men and for women (only online) research for more details but basically gives you both a boost. Hugs and baby dust to you both I know its coming. If you want you can message me any time to talk.

Quoting sianlovekyle:

yer a much better place yer i went about year after i think it was i have pcso so i have to go back and from the gp and my bf have a low sprem count so we r getting icsi treamnet next month once i am 23 super excited but also worried but i think i am ready to try again thank you so much x

Quoting mamatink7:

Quoting sianlovekyle:

Quoting mamatink7:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)