• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Confused and Frustrated!! Help??

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:00 PM
  • 6 Replies

Ok so I had taken the Clear Blue Digi OPKs, The Red Dye OPKs and the  First Responce OPKs. I took the Clear blue and got the Solid Smiley face on the 29th of july. This lasts for two days, so DH and I BD those two days and that was fine. Well I took a Clear blue Digi on 8/01/14  to make sure that was it and it was Low. Well I took a FR OPK and that was neg too, along with Red Dye Test. Heres Why I am confused. I figured I would take OPKS till date of AF and Heres what I get: POSITIVE OPKS????

Here are My FR OPKs

My Clear Blue Digis

So Did I O on the 29th or did I gear up and O'd on the 5th?

by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
NoirFox
by Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:35 PM

BUMP!

NoirFox
by Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 5:07 PM

Any advice??

Jaxonsmommy2007
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 5:16 PM
I'm not sure momma but here's a bump.
NoirFox
by Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:14 PM

BUMP!

hypersquirrel
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:22 PM
Opks do not tell you that you ovulated they only pick up fsh surge. normally that surge comes right before ovulation. its the estrogen that pops the egg out . you can have the fsh surge and not ovulate. you can even have multiple fsh surges. the opks only tell you when ovulation is most likely to occur which is most likely to occur shortly after the surge.
NoirFox
by Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:29 PM

We'll I know that it doesn't tell you, it's just confusing.... I am hoping for some insite, i BD with DH during both to be safe but as far as teting goes I'm still confused. Lol oh we'll, I was hoping it was the 29th cuz I have huge heartburn and cramping so maybe!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)