Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BBT CONFUSION!!!

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 5:15 PM
  • 13 Replies

I just started BBT on the 6th so I dont have much to go when it comes to my temps except for what I have read and this varies by each woman and each cycle... So here is a list of temps CD12(6th) 97.70, CD13((7th) 98.18 and this day is marked as O day), CD14-1dpo(8th) 98.42, CD15-2dpo(9th) 97.98, CD16-3dpo(10th) 97.78.Does any one know why it would dip down on 2 dpo and continue to drop on 3dpo???

by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 5:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jaxonsmommy2007
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 5:19 PM
Bump momma! I don't temp.
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 5:38 PM

Showing your actual chart helps sweetie There is a estrogen surge around 2-5 dpo. So its possible that was it. Of course there are other possibilities as well. Just have to wait and see what your temp does over the next few days. 

HopefulNik
by Nikki on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:26 PM

Thanks..I feel like Im going on and on with same stuff but since I am new to the temping thing and Im not sure what does what and when, it gets a bit confusing tryin to read it all on  other sites....

Quoting NoraDun:

Showing your actual chart helps sweetie There is a estrogen surge around 2-5 dpo. So its possible that was it. Of course there are other possibilities as well. Just have to wait and see what your temp does over the next few days. 

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:12 PM

Its  takes time, you will get it :)

Quoting HopefulNik:

Thanks..I feel like Im going on and on with same stuff but since I am new to the temping thing and Im not sure what does what and when, it gets a bit confusing tryin to read it all on  other sites....

Quoting NoraDun:

HopefulNik
by Nikki on Aug. 11, 2014 at 7:55 AM

Mobile Photo

Now I'm super confused....looks like another ovulation :-\

Quoting HopefulNik:

Quoting NoraDun:

ajnreidsmama
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 8:04 AM

Sorry I am not good at charts, but here's a bump

Mrs_Blick
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 8:41 AM

There is mine. If you don't temp at the sMe time everyday It can look wacky (like my rise and fall before my o). I usually temp 1 hour before I actually get up for the day. So my temp alarm goes off at 5:30 but I get up at 6:30 everyday. It take a little bit to get used to temping.

My Ovulation Chart

HopefulNik
by Nikki on Aug. 11, 2014 at 9:07 AM
My usual time is 7am...But two of them as you can see were taking early but only like 30 minutes... can that time difference make that big of an impact ?

Quoting Mrs_Blick:

There is mine. If you don't temp at the sMe time everyday It can look wacky (like my rise and fall before my o). I usually temp 1 hour before I actually get up for the day. So my temp alarm goes off at 5:30 but I get up at 6:30 everyday. It take a little bit to get used to temping.

My Ovulation Chart

Mrs_Blick
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 9:35 AM

Do you temp before getting out of bed? Orally or vaginally? Are you using an actual bbt thermometer? Mine isn't too crazy most days but I guess it's possible

Quoting HopefulNik: My usual time is 7am...But two of them as you can see were taking early but only like 30 minutes... can that time difference make that big of an impact ?
Quoting Mrs_Blick:

My Ovulation Chart

HopefulNik
by Nikki on Aug. 11, 2014 at 12:56 PM
Yes its before I do anything.... I temp vaginally and yes I have an actual BBT thermometer....I don't know what is going on.

Quoting Mrs_Blick:

Do you temp before getting out of bed? Orally or vaginally? Are you using an actual bbt thermometer? Mine isn't too crazy most days but I guess it's possible

Quoting HopefulNik: My usual time is 7am...But two of them as you can see were taking early but only like 30 minutes... can that time difference make that big of an impact ?

Quoting Mrs_Blick:

My Ovulation Chart

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)