Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dreaded 2ww

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:36 PM
  • 14 Replies
This is my first tww of my ttc journey. Hoping for patience and sticky beans. Any other 2ww people I can stress with....
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jaxonsmommy2007
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:57 PM
2ww are NOT fun. Lots of baby dust to you. I'm on the tail end... 4-5 days lefts.
AutumnSkies
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:06 PM
Ovulating any day now I will be in my tww this week good luck
Khooks
by Jessica on Aug. 11, 2014 at 8:18 AM
2dpo here, I oed later than I thought so I only bd once so I have a slim chance. Still hopeful though :)
HopefulNik
by Nikki on Aug. 11, 2014 at 8:22 AM
I am in the 2ww too and it is also my first two week wait....I'm not so much stressed as I am anxious! I read somewhere that stress can actually cause your body not to implant so I recommend finding something to keep your mind off of it...

Quoting huntersmoma21: This is my first tww of my ttc journey. Hoping for patience and sticky beans. Any other 2ww people I can stress with....
Mrs_Blick
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 8:36 AM

4dpo here...I hate the 2ww

Emycf
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 9:25 AM
My tww was supposed to be over 3 days ago. No af and bfn on 3 tests. So frustrating because af has never been late before.

Eta: oh, and it's my first tww, too.
Kaylahk
by Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 9:33 AM

Thats where I am and the bulk of pregnancy tests in the bathroom are calling very loudly to me. Its such a sucky time but try to hold out as long as you can. Im trying to get till at least Sat since AF is due next tuesday lol. GL

huntersmoma21
by Bronze Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 12:36 PM
I think I'm more anxious than stressed too. I was stressed that I wouldn't O since I just got off Mirena. When dh and I saw the 2nd pink line on the opk we were super excited.

Quoting HopefulNik: I am in the 2ww too and it is also my first two week wait....I'm not so much stressed as I am anxious! I read somewhere that stress can actually cause your body not to implant so I recommend finding something to keep your mind off of it...

Quoting huntersmoma21: This is my first tww of my ttc journey. Hoping for patience and sticky beans. Any other 2ww people I can stress with....
huntersmoma21
by Bronze Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 12:38 PM
I'm going try and hold out until AF is due. Hubby is going to help me too. I'm so not into squinting to see my bfp when I can try and be strong and wait a few days. We will see when the time comes lol

Quoting Kaylahk:

Thats where I am and the bulk of pregnancy tests in the bathroom are calling very loudly to me. Its such a sucky time but try to hold out as long as you can. Im trying to get till at least Sat since AF is due next tuesday lol. GL

HopefulNik
by Nikki on Aug. 11, 2014 at 1:00 PM
I didn't detect and ovulation for two months so when I seen it this time I was real excited about it to. I'm hoping that this is my lucky cycle...

Quoting huntersmoma21: I think I'm more anxious than stressed too. I was stressed that I wouldn't O since I just got off Mirena. When dh and I saw the 2nd pink line on the opk we were super excited.

Quoting HopefulNik: I am in the 2ww too and it is also my first two week wait....I'm not so much stressed as I am anxious! I read somewhere that stress can actually cause your body not to implant so I recommend finding something to keep your mind off of it...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)