Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

eyes please :)

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:54 PM
  • 10 Replies

Mobile Photo

6 days late
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AustinsMommy007
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:55 PM
I don't see anything.. I'm sorry :( I will add I am mobile which makes it harder to tell sometimes. Good luck!!
Jaxonsmommy2007
by Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:56 PM
I'm mobile and can't see anything. Sorry momma! But I usually never see anything.
AutumnSkies
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:06 PM
Good luck I don't see a second line
kayla203
by Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:09 PM

Mobile Photo

kayla203
by Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:10 PM

Mobile Photo

.sp4rkl3z.
by Meredith on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:59 PM
Why did you post this 3 times?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KykysMomma1128
by Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:04 PM
I researched this test. I have a few also and a lot of women said they were weeks pregnant before it showed. Maybe try another brand. I'm going to get a first response if I don't start on Tuesday I'll be 8 days late by then. I never kept track with dd it just happened so this is new to me and nerve wracking. Lol. Fxed for you :)

Quoting kayla203:

Mobile Photo

HisUsmcWifey
by Silver Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:09 PM

Sorry I don't see anything.

kayla203
by Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:18 PM
thank you :) I bought a digital two pack for the morning and am going to try that fmu tomorrow! Thank you for your help:)))

Quoting KykysMomma1128: I researched this test. I have a few also and a lot of women said they were weeks pregnant before it showed. Maybe try another brand. I'm going to get a first response if I don't start on Tuesday I'll be 8 days late by then. I never kept track with dd it just happened so this is new to me and nerve wracking. Lol. Fxed for you :)

Quoting kayla203:

Mobile Photo

KykysMomma1128
by Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Your welcome and good luck! I am hoping you get a happy response tomorrow.

Quoting kayla203: thank you :) I bought a digital two pack for the morning and am going to try that fmu tomorrow! Thank you for your help:)))

Quoting KykysMomma1128: I researched this test. I have a few also and a lot of women said they were weeks pregnant before it showed. Maybe try another brand. I'm going to get a first response if I don't start on Tuesday I'll be 8 days late by then. I never kept track with dd it just happened so this is new to me and nerve wracking. Lol. Fxed for you :)

Quoting kayla203:

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)