Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what is good medication to try and what do they cost also how long does it take?

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:58 PM
  • 1 Replies
Just wondering?
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
mamatink7
by Franceska on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:35 PM
Everyone is completely different. Cost of meds depends on ur location, some drs dont do any kind of fertility treatment, insurance coverage and what med it is. Every type of medicine varies in what it helps with. Have you had appt about you wanting to TTC yet? They won't even do meds until you been actually trying for 6months to a yr depending on your age. Some ladies go natural meds others have scribed meds as the naturals didnt work for them.
Have you been trying long? Do you chart or temp? Medicines come with strong side effect possibilties that occasionally leave lasting effects where you couldve done a different route getting BFP the same.
Some ladies here been trying everything and still hasnt worked. We started ttc 2000 and actively 3 yrs now. Been on strong meds and constantly taking meds. If you have any questions feel free to message me as I been doing this so long now I kind of know whats going on.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)