Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC #2! would like some buddies!

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:07 AM
  • 24 Replies
Hello! I'm new here! I have a 4 year old son and am now ready to try for another! I am 27. My DH and I have been TTC #2 for just 1 month now. AF came this morning so now I am waiting to ovulate again! Supposed to ovulate the 27th(give or take a day or 2) anyone going to be ovulating around that time and want to be buddies? :-)
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ZOMBEHH
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 3:14 AM
Hello and welcome to the group.

I have a 3 year old daughter.
I lost a boy at 22 weeks in october.
My fiancé and I have been ttc since may and it will be pregnancy #4 for me if it happens.
I'm on CD#16..I dont chart . I prefer just letting things happen.
MrsO2013
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:02 AM
Hey I am 27 with a 4 year old boy as well and trying for number 2... My af is due shortly and I am due to ovulate around the 31! Not too far away so I'll be happy to be your buddy.

Are you doing opk's?
ajnreidsmama
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 7:59 AM

Welcome! I am not ovulating the same time as you ( I should actually be testing then) but lots of luck to you!!

Diamonds62009
by Gold Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 12:14 PM

Welcome to the group!! AF should be here today(im spotting right now) I am going to try Soy this cycle! Dh and I have been ttc #1 for 6 1/2 years with 1 mc back in 2010. Good luck and tons of baby dust to you!! 

TTTTina01
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 6:31 PM
1 mom liked this

ZOMBEHH: Thank you for the welcome! I am sorry to hear about your loss. I hope baby #4 happens for you!

Mrs:02013: That is awesome how we are in the same boat and ovulateing so closely together! I would enjoy being buddies! I did not do opk's lasts time, but i think i will this cycle. I have been checking cm. How long have you been ttc?

ajnreidsmama: Thank you! Good luck to you too!!

Diamonds62009: Thank you! Baby dust to you too!! Good luck, I hope this next cyclce is your lucky one!! Let me know how the soy works for you!

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 6:57 PM

Welcome to the group!! 

I am TTC #5 and am hoping to O in the next week or so! Good Luck and Baby dust hun

awaitingnumtwo
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 7:02 PM

i have a 5 yr old daughter and trying for baby # 2 ( ive lost 3 babies since i was 19 had my daughter at 25) im on my 1st cycle of trying ( got my daughter in one cycle w,o, trying ) 

Rosieposie1015
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 7:04 PM
I just conceived last month so I can't be a buddy in that department however I am also 27 with a 4 year old & this one is number 2. :)
bbyB10
by Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 7:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi , we also started this month and we are waiting we ovulated last week and were very busy now I'm so exhausted and started having morning sickness yesterday and today
babylove0711
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 7:17 PM

Hi! I am new here also and ttc #5, I just ovulated today according to the ovulation calendar but according to my body it was yesterday lol so not the 27th but I am also looking for buddies! Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)