Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need feedback please!

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:58 AM
  • 3 Replies
Hi everyone. I just wanted to get some feedback from everyone. My period is due in 5 days. Took an early response and it was negative. I'm having all the symptoms of being pregnant and my husband and I both feel that I am from everything going on with me. My question for you all is has anyone tested early and had a negative result and then got a positive a few days later? How long did you wait to test? I know ultimately we will see when I either get my period or I don't but it's driving me crazy not knowing! Lol
I'm nauseous, having terrible food aversions, not eating a lot, overly emotional, crampy, back pain, and very sensitive to smells. Anyone had an experience like this and end up not pregnant?
Thanks!
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MommyAddie
by Gold Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:09 AM
I have had many months over many years where I had pregnancy symptoms and would bet the farm I was pregnant, only to be not pregnant.

But it's early for you, so you definitely still have a chance. It's possible to detect pregnancy so early, but remember the accuracy increases the closer you get to period day. Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ag421
by Aimee on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:30 AM
I tested 8&9dpo got bfns tested this morning and got faint bfp:)10dpo..how many dpo are you?
mommabri32
by Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:35 AM
No idea honestly! My tracker app says 9 dpo but I have no idea
Congrats on your bfp! :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)