Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

scared, worried, nervous TMI pic

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:53 AM
  • 5 Replies

I posted few days ago that been on this period since july 8th. well im still bleeding as of today 8/13. last night i out a tampon in (havent used one the whole time, but was bleeding heavy) and took it our 2 hrs later. TMI, it had a small blood clot attached to the tampon, threw it out but then when i went to wipe i had a ginormous clot. ive never had one so big before. ive had clots the whole period but this was bigger than ive ever had coming out of my body at one time. took a pic but we dont have smartphones until thursday so cant post actual pic but did find one on google that looks just like it but mine is wider. Just wanting to know if any of yall had anything like this before and what it was. im calling the dr today to see if blood work is in yet for anemia and to see whats going on with my body.

Thanks in advance

sorry for the TMI and gross picmine was wider than this but same length

by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ckroch
by Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:00 AM
Stop using tampons- go to your regular dr
mlhad286
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:54 AM

do you have endometriosis?? thats something you may need to check into. includes heavy periods that last way too long and HUGE clots

lauren131
by Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:58 AM
When your on your period sometimes your uturs sheds are you sure thats a blood clot and not just a normal chunk of uturs? I've had that a few times befor but if your worried you should go see a doctor
ajnreidsmama
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 12:33 PM
I'm sorry. That must have been nerve wracking. It wouldn't hurt to run it past your doctor and see what they say
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 12:39 PM

Its pretty common especially when you use tampons because that heavy blood is trying to come out and cant. So clots form. Good Luck hun!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)