Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Opk problems *inside pic

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:09 PM
  • 8 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Last AF July 30 so I started testing on the 10th of this month which should be 10 days after AF if everything suppose to go according to ovulation calculation I'm suppose to O tomorrow but I have a feeling my tests are far from it.. Can someone pls help me with this.. As to shedding some light on how this suppose to go..
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Are those answer brand tests??

christen12
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:39 PM
No they're the dollar store ones I think they're call new choice..
christen12
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:40 PM
I just take them out of the casing so I can compare them better
ARClay
by Alyssa on Aug. 13, 2014 at 3:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Are you only testing once a day? If you are supposed to ovulate tomorrow you should be testing twice a day. Some women have a short surge and you could miss it by testing only once daily. Could be the case here because the 11th looks pretty close to positive. Just keep testing and see if they get darker or lighter. Are you temping also?
christen12
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 3:40 PM
I had a feeling I O'd on the 11th because I had slight cramping the night before.. But I do only test once a day.. Thank you so much for responding.. :) it has help me not give up hope for BFP in soon..
tluvsd2
by TONI on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:36 PM
1 mom liked this
IM W ALYSSA THE 11TH LOOKS REALLY CLOSE! I DO MY OPKS 2 XS DAILY SHE IS RIGHT IT'S HAPPENED TO ME BUT I ALSO TEMP CHECK MY CM AND CHART W FERTILITY FREIND IT'S A GREAT APP TO CHART ON PLUS TEMPING LETS U KNOW IF U O FX! I REALLY HOPE YOU GET YOUR BFP😊
christen12
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:49 PM

Thank you for your positive in put.. I'm really hoping i just missed it by a few hours on the 11th because the next day i tested my tests started to show up lighte... i hope i get my BFP soon..thanks so much

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 11:02 PM

Bump did you O. I have been taking these $ store test. I have had 3 days of positive but no o yet. Hoping I O soon!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)