Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Confused

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:01 PM
  • 9 Replies
Hi it's nice to meet you but I had a question..on last Thursday I had notice I was ovulating and I had unprotected sex...so right after I notice I was spotting so I'm thinking my cycle is coming on so on Sat morning my cycle came on but it only lasted 1 day by Sunday it was off but now I'm spotting brownish blood as of today I never had this to happen to me never had an irregular cycle I have been reading about implantation bleeding and I have some of the symptoms but I took a pregnant test and it was negative so is it to early for a pt I'm so confused please help me thank you
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:12 PM
1 mom liked this

wait a week and retest GL

Taken21
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks NoraDun!!

Quoting NoraDun:

wait a week and retest GL

Khooks
by Jessica on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:39 PM
How did you notice you were ovulating? Also implantation happens 6-12 days after O, so that would be too early. My guess is that you irritated your cervix during sex. Not saying it's not possible you're pregnant, it is, but I'd wait a week and retest.
Taken21
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:56 PM
I went to the bathroom and saw the white creamy milky discharge about an hr before I had unprotected sex

Quoting Khooks: How did you notice you were ovulating? Also implantation happens 6-12 days after O, so that would be too early. My guess is that you irritated your cervix during sex. Not saying it's not possible you're pregnant, it is, but I'd wait a week and retest.
Taken21
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:57 PM
And today makes the 6th day

Quoting Khooks: How did you notice you were ovulating? Also implantation happens 6-12 days after O, so that would be too early. My guess is that you irritated your cervix during sex. Not saying it's not possible you're pregnant, it is, but I'd wait a week and retest.
Khooks
by Jessica on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:27 PM
Fertile cm isn't creamy, creamy is considered hostile. Fertile cm is clear and stretchy and can stretch between fingers. Also, cm isn't reliable way to detect ovulation because you can hace multiple surges without oing.

Quoting Taken21: I went to the bathroom and saw the white creamy milky discharge about an hr before I had unprotected sex

Audrey2013
by Audrey on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:30 PM
When is your next af due
Khooks
by Jessica on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:34 PM
Oh, sorry I only saw the few days after. Well, if you did implant the. You should get a positive test in 3 days and if you haven't implanted yet but did ovulate you should get a positive by 14dpo or start your period. Your luteal phase never changes and depending person to person is usually 12-14 days so a period will come after ovulation and lp if not then you oed later. The way to determine O is temping or a doctor, opks can help detect surge cm and cp are unreliable on their own.

Quoting Taken21: And today makes the 6th day

mekagirl33
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:43 PM
I'm in the same boat you're in except just a whole alot of cramping 6dpo, ovulated on the 7th, BD same day period due 21st.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)