Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

8dpo

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:19 PM
  • 4 Replies
Hey ladies I'm new here ☺ I love this forum because it gives me hope. So I'm 25 and w/no kids as of now. My husband and I have been married for 2 years now and we just started ttc (with last month being the first month trying) last month didn't work but this month im hopeful but not sure. I'm 8 dpo and got a bpn 😒, I'm sure its too early but I took an ovulation test that screamed positive. Any thoughts? Please share (o my symptoms have been mostly dull cramps) thanks.
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Khooks
by Jessica on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:27 PM
8dpo is very early! I don't start testing until 11dpo. Also, a healthy couple only has a 20% chance of getting pregnant each month and it can take up to 12 months to get pregnant before testing is needed. Relax and have fun it probably won't take long :)
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:27 PM

Sounds like late O make sure you bed. I suggest tempig as well next cycle. (Too late this cycle) 8 dpo is way to early to test! 

Khooks
by Jessica on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:29 PM
Oh and I'm sure you know but a positive opk means ovulation occurring in the next 12-48hrs so I wait a day before counting 1dpo.
tiffytop
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:16 PM
Thanks ladies 😀 this helps a lot.Sooo it is possible to ovulate late? Well that's sort of sad because my menstrual cycle is due on tuesday 😞
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)