Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Going crazy

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:30 PM
  • 10 Replies
So me and hubby decided to have some fun on the 7th cause the kids were gone, what I didn't check was my ovulation.After I checked and realized it was the day of ovulation now 6dpo and seriously having sm cramping,breasts feeling tingly but not hurting and gassy. Period not due till the 21st we're not trying and taking bc sends my blood pressure up but we'll still welcome newest addition. Do u guys think this is implantation pain or sm serious pms 8 days b4 period show.
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Blue462
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:26 PM
1 mom liked this
I usually don't get cramps that early. It very well could be implantation. GL!
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Too early to tell! Just wait a week and test. Good Luck

mekagirl33
by Bronze Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 4:17 AM

Thanks ladiesbut going to ER in the morning need sm pain relief and now started the spitting thing and absolutely no taste in my mouth and hungry all the time.

ajnreidsmama
by on Aug. 14, 2014 at 7:42 AM

I hope all goes well at the ER today

Quoting mekagirl33:

Thanks ladiesbut going to ER in the morning need sm pain relief and now started the spitting thing and absolutely no taste in my mouth and hungry all the time.

LovingMomma1202
by Frannie on Aug. 14, 2014 at 8:16 AM
Let us know what happens. GL .
mekagirl33
by Bronze Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 5:12 PM
Went to ER yesterday got pain meds,pg test neg,vomtted and nausea all day. Still cramping,yesterday at ER BBT was 98.7 will check again later is that a good sigh and today pink blood when wiped and pain in right ovary implantation maybe.
tluvsd2
by TONI on Aug. 15, 2014 at 6:56 PM
GOOD LUCK TO U I HOPE U GET YOUR BFP SWEETY😊
Pukity
by on Aug. 15, 2014 at 7:37 PM

its kind of early for PMS but wait and see.  could be, do you feel tired? or any discharge? could be implantation but wait and see. maybe you will get a surprise.

mekagirl33
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 12:24 AM
How long after implantation can you test? b4 i would miss my period and that's how i take a test,had a couple more pink blood and cramps but dull this time more annoying than hurtful and hungry alot,not alot of discharge tho and cp is low,hard but closed.Gonna test tomorrow at 9dpo.. fx will update.

Quoting Pukity:

its kind of early for PMS but wait and see.  could be, do you feel tired? or any discharge? could be implantation but wait and see. maybe you will get a surprise.

Pukity
by on Aug. 16, 2014 at 6:34 AM

I never test before AF is late, but I have heard people testing at 10 or 11 dpo and if they are, they see a line. so try with FMU and see

Quoting mekagirl33: How long after implantation can you test? b4 i would miss my period and that's how i take a test,had a couple more pink blood and cramps but dull this time more annoying than hurtful and hungry alot,not alot of discharge tho and cp is low,hard but closed.Gonna test tomorrow at 9dpo.. fx will update.
Quoting Pukity:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)