Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

I am so confused I could cry!

Posted by on Aug. 15, 2014 at 2:17 PM
  • 9 Replies

I am getting discouraged. My cervix is LFC, CM is sticky. Today I got a positive $1 test. Today my cheapie is SOO negative. I took them with the same urine. Not sure what to think. Lots of twinges but scared I am not going to O. Ughh and I am not supposed to be obsessing :( So much for that!

by on Aug. 15, 2014 at 2:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 11:16 PM

BUMP!

tryingfor7
by Amber on Aug. 15, 2014 at 11:26 PM
DT test screwed me! Gave me positive a week before I actually Oed! I learned real fast to not waste my dollar!!! Lol
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 11:40 PM

See and I like that. The wonfos which I also like gave me a positive only 4 hrs before I od. So a heads up is nice. But I guess I am worried that I can't even be getting ready to O with a closed cervix :( 

Quoting tryingfor7: DT test screwed me! Gave me positive a week before I actually Oed! I learned real fast to not waste my dollar!!! Lol

bubbles072013
by Sammi on Aug. 15, 2014 at 11:59 PM

GoodLuck......I hope you get to BD @ the right time & catch that egg

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 12:07 AM

Thanks hun, we have been bedding every other day but poor hubby can't hold out at this rate much longer. He has low T and its hard for him to do it so regularly! 

Quoting bubbles072013:

GoodLuck......I hope you get to BD @ the right time & catch that egg

calcalmommy
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 12:16 AM
Oy, I'm sorry! Please don't obsess...possibly!
tryingfor7
by Amber on Aug. 16, 2014 at 12:37 AM
My cervix constantly changes. It could be open at first check n midday be closed. I'm sure you're okay:)

Quoting NoraDun:

See and I like that. The wonfos which I also like gave me a positive only 4 hrs before I od. So a heads up is nice. But I guess I am worried that I can't even be getting ready to O with a closed cervix :( 

Quoting tryingfor7: DT test screwed me! Gave me positive a week before I actually Oed! I learned real fast to not waste my dollar!!! Lol

LovingMomma1202
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 1:05 AM
I'm sorry girl. You will get there.. Try to de stress.. Take a few day break. :) get a massage.. Candle lit bath... Read a book.. Get "lost in your SO's eyes... And just find the fun again. :)
awaitingnumtwo
by Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 1:54 AM

i was soooo sure of myself and here 4 days early af has came im lost 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)